West Bengal Class 11 Exam Routine 2020 has been released. So, students of class 11 can get the routine now. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has announced the routine on its official website- wbchse.nic.in. While a direct link to check the West Bengal Class 11 Exam Routine 2020 is available on the page. As per the schedule, the examinations are going to start from March 12 to 27. After this, the practical exams are going to held in the month of April. To know more about the WBCHSE Class 11 Routine including the examination timings and the dates visit the entire page.
West Bengal Class 11 Exam Routine 2020
Class 11 practical exams are going to take place from April 06 to 21, 2020. The examination takes place in only one paper from 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm. The students will get a complete 3 hour 15 minutes to complete their examination. Last year, the class 11 examinations were held from February 26 to March 13. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 11 final examination 2020.
|West Bengal Class 11 Exam Routine 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Routine||07 Jun 2019|
|Starting Date of Examination||12 Mar 2020|
|Last Date of Examination||27 Mar 2020|
Class 11 Exam Routine 2020
|Date and Day of Examination||Subject|
|12 Mar 2020|
|14 Mar 2020|
|16 Mar 2020|
|17 Mar 2020|
#IT and ITES- Vocational Subjects
|18 Mar 2020|
|19 Mar 2020|
Modern Computer Applications
#Health and Physical Education
|21 Mar 2020|
|Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing|
Philosophy and Sociology
|23 Mar 2020|
|25 Mar 2020|
Journalism and Mass Communication
|27 Mar 2020|
Costing and Taxation
Home Management and Family Resource Management
Time Table: To check and download your West Bengal Class 11 Exam Routine 2020 Click Here.
- The board will conduct all the class 11 practical examination from April 06 to April 21, 2020.
- The exams for Health and Physical Education, Visual Arts, Music, and Vocational Subjects will take place for 2 hours only.
How To Download WBCHSE Class 11 Routine 2020
The board has released the 11th exam schedule on the official website. However, there may be some chances that the board may change the given dates with due intimidation to all the concerned people. Here, we have discussed the steps for downloading the class 11 exam routine. You can follow the same steps to download your time table.
Step.1- First of all, click on the link provided above to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, you will be taken to a new page of exam routines.
Step.3- On that page, you will your class 11 exam routine for the year 2020.
Step.4- You can check and download it for future purposes.
Details Available on Exam Schedule
The exam schedule released by the board consists of some important information which a candidate should know while appearing for the final examination. The list of details present on the exam schedule is as follows:
- Name of Board
- Respected Class
- Date of Examination
- Day of Examination
- Exam Timings
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Practical Examination Details
Preparation Tips For Examination
While appearing for the final examination, the candidates are in stress as they have a lot of pressure of exams. In such a situation, student’s parents should make sure that they keep on supporting and motivating them. We have provided with some preparation tips over here. You can follow them to prepare yourself better.
- Keep in mind the previous percentage and make a target for yourself. Make sure that you defeat your previous result.
- Make yourself a study plan. This way, you will be able to plan your study time effectively. Give equal time to all the subjects.
- Visual aids are found to be the best way of studying for exams. Try preparing notes for each topic through flowchart and diagrams.
- Take out your answer sheet of terminals and class test etc and see where you lack. Work on your weak points first and then continue with the remaining topics.
- Don’t study anything one night before the examination. Take proper rest and sleep as long as you can. This will help in refreshing the brain and remembering everything at the time of examination.
- During the examination, make sure that your answer sheet looks good. Maintain good handwriting throughout the exam, write each and every activity included in that answer, do not forget to make diagrams wherever necessary.
Official Website: wbchse.nic.in
All the Best for Exams!!!!
If you have any doubt regarding the same then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.