WBCHSE 12th supplementary exam routine 2018 will be released soon by the Board. Students waiting for it can check the exam dates from this page. Board has not released any official notification yet. However, you can find the dates in the content below. These are the expected dates to help the students to analyze the final dates to help them in preparations. The board will release the WBCHSE 12th supplementary exam routine 2018 on the official website i.e. wbbse.org. Till now the application forms are also not out, they are expected to release at the beginning of July. So for more updates be in contact with us.
WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018
Students waiting for the WBCHSE 12th supplementary exam routine 2018 will be able to get it from this page. We have given below the link to download it will be active after the board declares the routine officially. Till then students can check the below mentioned dates. It will help them to get an idea about the exact dates.
|WB HS Routine 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Exams||July 2018|
|Result Declaration||August 2018|
Time Table: To check the availability of your supplementary time table Click Here
Steps to Download the WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018
Students aspiring for the WB HS Supplementary exams need to know the exam dates. Usually, in order to get the WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018, they have to search it online. So to ease their work we have given the link and steps to download it. Read the steps below and apply them while downloading WB HS Routine 2018.
- Click on the link given on this page to download WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018.
- After that new page will appear on the screen containing the timetable.
- It will be in pdf format so download it for your convenience.
- Check the exam dates and prepare accordingly.
WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018 Subjects
The WBCHSE 12th Supplementary Exam Routine 2018 contains the subjects whose examination has to be held. So students can ensure about their subject by looking at the list given below.
- Bengali (A)
- Hindi (A)
- Nepali (A)
- English (A)
- Hindi (B)
- Nepali (B)
- Alternative English
- Costing & Taxation
- Home Management & Family Resource Management
- Organised Retailing
- IT & ITES Vocational subjects
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Modern Computer Application
- Environmental Studies
- Health & Physical Education
- Visual Arts
- Business Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Commercial Law & Preliminaries Law of Auditing
Importance of Supplementary Exams
The West Bengal Board conducts Supplementary exams every year to help out students to improve their score. Usually, students who did not pass the exam appear for the Supplementary exams. Their mark sheet is marked with the result status of Improvement. Board through these exams provides another opportunity for students to score well. For it, students have to apply online by filling the application form. The board charges the application fee for the same. After that, exams are conducted and separate mark sheet is issued.
Tips to Prepare for the exam
Students preparing for the Supplementary exams need some guidance and tips. So in the below section, we have provided the important tips. Read them carefully and apply for your benefit.
- First of all, read the complete syllabus and analyze the different topics of the exam.
- Prepare a proper timetable to help you in studying. In order to study difficult topics set the timings in which you feel fresh.
- Read the important topics for the exam first than unimportant. So to get an idea about important topics read the past year papers.
- Practice the sample papers to increase your writing speed within the time limit. It will also help you to express your answer in a proper format.
- Do mind exercises and meditation to feel fresh and positive whole day.
We hope that you all score well in the examination and our tips are helpful for your preparation. Try your best to achieve your target.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!