WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019 – WB Board exams 2019 has been started from February 12, 2019. The first exam is of the First Languages. The students can download the entire WBBSE Routine 2019 online from the official website i.e. wbbse.org. To download WB 10th Routine 2019, you can also refer to the link provided below. As per WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019, in around 8 working days, the board will finish the exams on February 22, 2019. So, the students are advised to pull up the sock and start the preparation for the exams. For more pieces of information about WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019, you can scroll down this page.
এখানে আপনার WB মাধ্যমিকের timetable দেখুন
WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019
The board will conduct the examination for 3 hours. The examinations will be held in only one paper in one day. The timings for the exams is from 11:45 am to 3:00 pm. For your convenience, here, we are providing the important dates related to WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019. So, you can check the dates from the table given below:
|Date for the Exams||Subjects||Days|
|12 Feb 2019||First Languages *||Tuesday|
|13 Feb 2019||Second Languages **||Wednesday|
|15 Feb 2019||History||Friday|
|16 Feb 2p19||Geography||Saturday|
|18 Feb 2019||Mathematics||Monday|
|19 Feb 2019||Physical Science||Tuesday|
|20 Feb 2019||Life Science||Wednesday|
|22 Feb 2019||Optional Elective Subjects||Friday|
Time Table: Click Here to Download WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019.
First Language: The first language includes the subjects such as Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Modern Tibetan, Nepali, Odia, Gurumukhi (Punjabi), Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, and Santali.
Second Language: There are two conditions in the second lang:
- The second language will be Bengali or Nepali If the first language is English.
- English, If any Language other than English is offered as the first language.
How to Download WBBSE Routine 2019?
In order to download your timetable, you are required to visit the official website of West Bengal Board. For this, we have provided the link above. For the further pieces of information, you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Then you will get a link named as “WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019”.
- The link will be present at the right corner under the “Latest News” section.
- So, you will just need to click on that link and the timetable will appear to you.
- At last, you are advised to carefully check the timetable and take the printout of it for the future reference.
Pull up your socks and do your best. Find a place in the Sun.
The Important Points Related to the Exam 2019
The candidates who want to appear in the exams must note down some important instructions. These directives will help you out in the terms of preparing and appearing in the exams. So, here we are providing some simple points which you can easily follow:
- Don’t let your exams to be a cloud on the horizon for you. Tackle your exams with patience.
- As you know, you are having enough time for the preparations. So, make a strategy and follow it.
- Chase your entire syllabus and first complete it.
- Once, you will cover the syllabus then start solving the previous year’s question papers.
- From the month of July to December, your whole syllabus will be finished.
- It is obvious that due to the academic internal exams, your 3/4th of the entire syllabus will be prepared.
- So, now coming to the rest of the syllabus, you are advised to prepare it in the month of January.
- In January, you will have to do the revision along with preparing the rest of the syllabus.
- In February, solve the previous year’s question papers.
- And by following the above instructions, you will be ready for the examinations in the month of March.
Sample Question Papers for WBBSE Madhyamik Exam
As you know that WBBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019 will be released soon. But till then, you are advised to take a look at the previous year’s question papers. It will help you in getting the idea about the exam pattern and the flow of the preparation. You can check the sample papers from the table given below:
|Name of the Subjects||Sample Question Paper|
|Bengali 2nd Language||Click Here|
|English 1st Language||Click Here|
|English 2nd Language||Click Here|
|Gujarati 1st Language||Click Here|
|Gurmukhi 1st Language||Click Here|
|Tamil 1st Language||Click Here|
|Urdu 1st Language||Click Here|
|Hindi 1st Language||Click Here|
|Life Science||Click Here|
Official website: wbbse.org