WBBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020 has been issued and available from February 08, 2020. So, students of class 10th need to visit their respective school and collect their admit card between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has released the notification for the same on its official website – wbbse.org. School heads/ Princiapals need to collect the WBBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020 from the boards office and provide them to the students. Here through this article, we have discussed the important dates, steps to obatin the WBBSE Admit Card 2020 and more. So, go through the below content and attain the entire information.
Latest: If you are looking for West Bengal 10th result 2020, then, Click Here.
WBBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020
West Bengal class 10th exams are going to begin from Februaty 18, 2020. Thus, before this students need to make the corrections in the details if any by February 15, 2020. Last year admit card for Madhyamik was released on February 02. Now, to know the important dates regarding WBBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|WBBSE Admit Card 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 Feb 2020|
|Starting of Examination||18 Feb 2020|
|End of Examination||27 Feb 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of WBBSE Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Procedure For Obtaining WBBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020
West Bengal board makes the availability of the admit card at the school login. Thus, here we are with the simple steps to obtain the admit card through offline mode.
1st Step- Firstly, students need to contact their respective schools in order to obtain their final admit card.
2nd Step- School authorities instructed to collect the final admit card for all the eligible students from the board’s office.
3rd Step- Once you received your admit card with school stamp and signature. Check all the details present on it.
4th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card do conatc the respective school authorities and make the required corrections without any delay.
5th Step- Get your admit card and do not forget to carry it on the examination day.
Important Details On Admit Card
Students appearing for the examination needs to be aware of the important information available on it. Therefore we have decided to provide you all these details in the list given below. Check them carefully:
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number of the Student
- Registration Number of Student
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Specified Class
- Schedule of the Examination
- Test Center Details
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instruction
Important Instruction To Follow In The Examination
Here we are with some of the important instructions for the examinations. Check them carefully and follow them for a smooth examination.
- Carry the important documents that you need to carry in the examination. we advise packing your bag a night before the examination.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card to the exam hall otherwise you won’t be allowed to enter the gates of the examination center.
- Students carrying any paper or electronic devices need to leave it outside of their exam hall otherwise they are not going to attend the examination.
- Students need to reach the examination hall on time. So to avoid any traffic or another cause students are advised to ample their timings.
- Any misbehavior is not going to be encouraged by the examiner. If something like this happens during the examination then that student is going to be terminated immediately
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. How can I obtain my WB Madhyamik Admit Card 2020?
Ques 2. Can I appear for the exam from any exam centre?
Ques 3. Do we need to carry the admit card on each day of exam?
Ques 4. What are the exam dates for Madhyamik 2020?
Ques 5. What are the exam timings?
Good Luck with your examination!
If you have any queries or concerns just contact us in the comment section below will try to help you.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.