Uttarakhand Board Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th releases at the school login. So, all the school heads have to login using user id and password to download UK Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020. Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) releases the notification regarding the admit card on its official website- ubse.uk.gov.in. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to attain Uttarakhand Board Admit Card 2020. Scroll down the page to know more.
Uttarakhand Board Admit Card 2020
Uttarakhand board conducts the class 10th and 12th exams in the month of March. But before this, the admit card for all the desired students releases in the month of February. Admit card is a very important document on each day of the exam. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the access to admit card. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the class 10th and 12th admit card.
|Uttrakhand Board Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar – 25 Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – 25 Mar 2020|
How To Get UK Board 10th, 12th Admit Card
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attainig the admit card for both the standards. The students can follow these steps to attain their respective admit card.
Step.1- First of all, school heads have to login using the user id and password provided by the board to download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any corrections in the admit card, get it done by the school authorities.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
UK Board 10th Admit Card 2020
UK Board 10th Admit Card is the admit card provided to the students of class 10th. All the students of class 10th need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card. Uttarakhand board releases the admit card at the school login. Admit card notification releases on the official website. It is mandatory for the students to carry admit card on each day of examination. Without the admit card, no student is allowed to enter the exam hall. After attaining the admit card, the students need to make sure that it have the signature and stamp of the school heads. Also, the details present on it should be correct.
UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Annually lakhs of students appear for the class 12th examinations held in the month of March. In order to appear in the exam, the students need to have access to the admit card. UK Board 12th Admit Card is issued to all the desired students of class 12th. Uttarakhand board release the admit card in the month of February. The admit card releases in the offline mode. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card. Admit card is an identity proof of every individual on the day of the examination. It consists of personal, educational and test centre details which a student should know. Along with this, it also has the photograph and signature of the student appearing in the exam.
General Instructions For The Examinations: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam.
- To avoid being a latecomer, try to reach the exam centre, at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- No family member or friend of the student can enter the exam centre. Students need to make them stay outside the exam centre.
- Make sure that you are carrying all the important documents on each day of the exam.
- During frisking and document verification, the students need to maintain silence and stay in the queue.
- The students can not write anything on the question paper or the seat they have been allotted with. This might be considered as unfair means practices.
- The students can not carry any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches to the exam centre.
- Authorities will rake strict actions against the students using unfair means practices. Also, such students can not give the further examination.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that the students need to submit your respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: ubse.uk.gov.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.