Uttarakhand Board 12th Date sheet 2020 – UK Board has decided to postpone class 12th exam 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak. According to media reports, Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) shall conduct UK Board class 12 exam 2020 from June 20 till June 23, 2020. The revised time table can be checked online at ubse.uk.gov.in. The first exam has been conducted for Hindi and Agricultural Hindi. Check more details on Uttarakhand board 12th date sheet 2020 from this page.
Latest: UK Board 12th exam 2020 to be held from June 20 to 23. Stay tuned with us for more updates on this.
Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2020
Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 is available in a pdf format. Last year the UBSE has announced the exam dates on January 02 and the exams were from March 01 to 26. While this year there is a slight change in the exam dates. UK board 12th examination timings are from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Now, check the UK Board class 12 Exam Dates 2020 from the table below.
|Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Date Sheet||07 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – |
|Revised exam date||20-23 June 2020|
Date Sheet: To check and download Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 Click Here
How To Download UK Board Class 12 Date Sheet 2020
UK Board makes the availability of class 12 date sheet online in a pdf format. Thus, to check and download it students need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the date sheet available on this page. Or visit its official website to check the availability of the date sheet online.
2nd Step- As you do so, a new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your Uttarakhand Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 in a pdf format.
4th Step- Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
5th Step- Once you download your date sheet take the print out of it and paste it on your wall.
UK Board Class 12 Exam Date 2020: Details
The date sheet of class 12 contains the following details. So, to know what it consits of have a look at the points as given below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Specified Class
- Exam Day and Date
- Name of Subjects
- Examination Timings
- Prctical Exam Details
- Important Instructions
- Date of Availability of Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board 12th Syllabus 2020
The board prescribed certain syllabus of each subject. Now, the students appearing for class 12 board exams can check here the entire syllabus of each subject. Along with the topics to be prepared students also come across the duration of the examination and the overall weightage of each subject. The syllabus plays a very important role in the preparation of the subject. This gives the idea to the students how much they should prepare for the exams.
Here we have provided you the link to download the pdf of all the subjects. So, students from the Science, Commerce, and Arts stream get your syllabus for the academic year 2019- 20 from here.
Tips To Prepare For Board Examination – Know Here
Preparation for the board exams puts the students in dilemma from where to start and how to start. In the thought of scoring 100% marks students almost get forget the way to prepare for the exams. Right strategy and proper management helps the students to prepare better in order to score good marks. So, let’s see how should give a start to your preparation.
- Firstly, make a proper routine for yourself. Manage your time in this way that you can even take rest in between.
- After done with the routine it is advised to the students to go through the syllabus of each subject and make a list of all the topics at one place.
- Follow your routine wisely and work on your mistakes.
- Do not take too much stress and study each and every topic carefully. Understand the basic concept of the questions you are preparing and if it is a theory part then try to understand the meaning of the answer and frame it in your words.
- To test yourself you can also practice the questions from the sample papers. Try to solve one sample paper daily.
- If possible then practice the questions from the previous year question papers. This helps you to becom familiar with the pattern of the paper.
- Before the examination day take a proper revision of all the topics you have prepared. If possible start your revision two days before the exams. This keeps your stressfree and also helps you to build confidence to perform best in the exams.
Official Website: ubse.uk.gov.in
All The Best!
If you have any queries regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.