UP Board Exam 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP is all set to conduct UP Board exam 2022 class 10, 12 from tomorrow, i.e March 24, 2022, onwards. Exams for both classes 10 and 12 are going to be held between March 24 till April 12, 2022. The timetable for UP Board exam 2022 class 10, class 12 is available online at the official website of UPMSP on upmsp.edu.in. This year, over 51 lakh students registered themselves to appear for the Uttar Pradesh Board exams 2022. The exam will be held offline mode at 8873 centers across Uttar Pradesh. From the page below, students can check the exam day instructions, guidelines to follow at the exam center, what to carry/ not to carry, etc.
UP Board 2022 Class 10, 12 Exam Day Instructions
Some last-minute instructions and guidelines to be followed at the exam center for UP Board Exam 2022 are given below.
- Students should make the necessary arrangements to reach the examination hall at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not forget to carry the print out of the UP Board admit card 2022. In case, students report at the exam center without the admit card, they will not be allowed to entry inside.
- Since, the board is conducting the exam in offline mode, students and staff members present at the center need to follow COVID guidelines.
- Not more than 25 students will be permitted in a class.
- Candidates must wear mask at all times and maintain social distanicing.
- Students are advised to not to carry any electronic device inside the examination hall.
UPMSP Sets Up Control Room To Monitor Exam Centres
To curb the cheating during the UP school board exams, UPMSP has set up the control room that will monitor footage from CCTV cameras installed at the various exam centers. On March 23, the state level control room was inaugurated at the Secondary Education Directorate in Lucknow. A total of 2,97,124 CCTV cameras have been installed and all the exam centres are going to be monitored closely with help of staff.
In addition to this, 75 control rooms have been set up at the district level and 8373 at the school level. As many as 8373 sector magistrates have also been deployed to keep an eye during the examination. Out of the 8373 centers set up for conducting the board examination, these include 497 state’s 3589 non-government aided and 4307 unaided schools. Furthermore, UPMSP has categorized 861 examination centers as sensitive and 254 centers in the category of very sensitive.
Special Buses Arranged for Candidates Taking UP Board Exam 2022
The state government ahead of the board examinations has ordered the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) to run special bussued for the UP Board 10th, 12th students. These buses will run before and after the exams across the state so that the students taking the board exams can reach the exam center on-time.
The instructions related to UP board exam special buses were given by state chief secretary Durga Shankar Mishra during a video conference. The purpose of running the special bus is to make sure that students wishing to avail the services from any part of the state face no problems.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.