UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2021-22: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2021-22 for the final examination. The syllabus has been released on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board at upmsp.edu.in. Students appearing in the UP Board Class 12 examinations can download the syllabus of their subjects from the website. The syllabus will guide students about the chapters with the marks weightage coming in the exam. Students can check the syllabus and can devote most of the preparation time to important chapters. As expected UP Board class 12th exams are likely to start from April 24, 2022, onwards. Scroll the page to download the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2021-22 of every subject.
UP Board Class 12 Syllabus
The Class 12 syllabus of every subject is consists of chapters and the topics coming in the final examinations. UP Board has released stream (science/commerce/arts) wise syllabus. The main purpose of providing a syllabus is that students can prepare only required chapters/topics. To enhance the preparation, students are advised to download their stream-wise syllabus as early as possible.
UP Board Class 12- Trade Subjects Syllabus
|Trade – 1 Insurance||Download Here|
|Trade – 2 Cookery||Download Here|
|Trade – 3 Dress Making & Decoration||Download Here|
|Trade – 4 Laundry & Dyeing||Download Here|
|Trade – 5 Baking & Confectionary||Download Here|
|Trade – 6 Textile Design||Download Here|
|Trade – 7 Weaving Technology||Download Here|
|Trade – 8 Nursery Teachers Training & Child Care||Download Here|
|Trade – 9 Library Science||Download Here|
|Trade – 10 Multipurpose Health Worker with Lab Technique||Download Here|
|Trade – 11 Colour Photography||Download Here|
|Trade – 12 – Radio & Colour Television Technique||Download Here|
|Trade – 13 Automobile||Download Here|
|Trade – 14 Bee Keeping||Download Here|
|Trade – 15 Diary Technology||Download Here|
|Trade – 16 Sericulture||Download Here|
|Trade – 17 Seed Production Technology||Download Here|
|Trade – 18 Crop Protection Technology||Download Here|
|Trade – 19 Plant Nursery||Download Here|
|Trade – 20 Soil Conservation||Download Here|
|Trade – 21 Accountancy & Auditing||Download Here|
|Trade – 22 Banking||Download Here|
|Trade – 23 Shorthand & Typewriting Hindi||Download Here|
|Trade – 24 Shorthand & Typewriting English||Download Here|
|Trade – 25 Marketing & Salesmanship||Download Here|
|Trade – 26 Secretarial Practice||Download Here|
|Trade -27 Cooperative||Download Here|
|Trade – 28 Typing Hindi & English||Download Here|
|Trade – 29 Printing||Download Here|
|Trade – 30 Ceramics||Download Here|
|Trade – 31 Artificial Limb & Organ Technique||Download Here|
|Trade – 32 Embroidery||Download Here|
|Trade – 33 Hand Block Printing||Download Here|
|Trade – 34 Metal Craft Engraving & Enumerating||Download Here|
|Trade – 35 Computer Technical & Maintenance||Download Here|
|Trade – 36 Domestic Electric Appliance & Repairing||Download Here|
|Trade – 37 Retail Trading||Download Here|
|Trade – 38 Security||Download Here|
|Trade – 39 Mobile Repairing||Download Here|
|Trade – 40 Tourism & Hospitality||Download Here|
|Trade – 41 IT-ITES||Download Here|
How to Download UP Board Syllabus 2021-22 for Class 12?
Given below are the steps following through students can download the syllabus. The syllabus has been divided into subject categories (Language, Main Subject, Elective). Therefore, students can download the syllabus accordingly.
1st Step: Go to the academic website of UP board at upmsp.edu.in.
2nd Step: On the homepage, hover over the “Curriculum” option. Select the “Term Wise Curriculum 2021-22” link.
3rd Step: Now, click on the Term Wise Curriculum (IX-X) tab. You can see Term wise Languages (Group-L), Main Subjects (Group-A1), Academic Electives(Group-A2), Skill Elective (Group-S) syllabus.
4th Step: Select any of the groups. The links to the syllabus of every subject will appear.
5th Step: Click on the desired subject link. A pdf of a syllabus will be opened. Save a pdf to revise your syllabus from time to time.
Also Check: UP Board Time Table 2022
Importance of Knowing UP Board 12th Syllabus 2022
Uttar Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus is an important resource for students who going to appear in the exam. The syllabus contains the unit-wise marks distribution, course structure. Thus, we have discussed the importance of knowing the syllabus.
- The syllabus lets students take on an overview of the chapters or topics they will have to study for the exam.
- According to the units and their its marks weightage students can devote time accordingly.
- Students can prepare according to the syllabus. As the syllabus provides the detailed information of chapters to study in sequence.
- As we know, the question paper is designed according to the revised syllabus. So it becomes important to prepare according to the instructions given in the syllabus.
How to complete UP Board10th Exam Syllabus on time?
To score well in the exam it becomes important to complete major units of the syllabus. Thus, we have discussed the points that students can go through to cover the syllabus on time and effectively.
- First, go through the subject-wise syllabus given above. Review the units, their weightage in the exam.
- Once reviewed, divide the syllabus into halves. One half will contain the easy units and the other tough units.
- Start studying the easy topics first. As it will cover the syllabus also, helps enhance the confidence. Then, cover the tough part.
- Read the chapters from the books suggested in the syllabus. After reading, practice questions.
- It is advisory not to delay the syllabus for the last time. For better results, students have to start covering the syllabus from day one of the session.
- Once you have completed your syllabus, the next step should be revising the topics. Just before the exam, focus on units with maximum weightage. But also take an overview of small units.
All the best for your exams!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.