It is expected that UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018 will be announced soon by the board in July. The board released the Intermediate result on April 29, 2018. Now its time for Supplementary exams. For it, the board will declare the application forms and then timetable on the official website i.e. upmsp.edu.in. Students who did not clear the main examinations have an opportunity to excel in Supplementary exams. So for helping the students, we have given the complete information about UP Board 12th Improvement Exams 2018 in this page. Further students can check the expected dates of different exams from the content written below. To get recent updates to be in constant touch with us.
UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018
This year the board conducted Class 12th examinations from February 6 to March 12, 2018, for 30 lakh students. Further, the result was declared on April 29, 2018. Around 28% of students were not able to clear the examinations. So it is expected that all these students will appear for Supplementary exams. In order to start their preparations, students need UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018. We have given below the expected dates for the Supplementary exams. Have an overview of the dates.
|UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application forms||July 2018|
|Commencement of Exams||July 2018|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018 from the official website: upmsp.edu.in
How to Download the UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018?
Downloading the UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018 is a hectic process and needs efforts to search the timetable. So to help students we have given the link as well as the procedure to download the timetable. Read the steps carefully and apply them while downloading it.
- Click on the link present on the page to download UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018.
- A new page which consists of the exam routine will appear on the screen. It will be in pdf format.
- Download the UP Board 12th Improvement Time Table 2018 for your convenience.
- Check your exam dates and clear all the confusion regarding the dates.
Preparation Tips for Class 12th Supplementary Exam
Students wishing to apply for the Supplementary exam have a pressure to perform well. They are given the second chance to prove themselves. So they need to prepare well and for it, we have provided the useful tips to students. Students can read them in the section present below.
- First of all, prepare a proper timetable for studying. Set maximum hours for preparing the important topics.
- Students need to read the full syllabus and analyze their weak zones. After that, they ought to practice them hard in order to get a strong hold on them.
- Read the past year papers to have an idea about the difficulty and variety of questions.
- Practice the sample papers by setting the time limit. It will help you to finish the exam within the examination timings.
- Do light exercises and meditation to keep yourself positive, calm and happy. Exercise will relieve stress from your mind and you will feel fresh.
- Take your important documents like admit card and stationery items while appearing for the exam.
- Revise complete syllabus one day before the examination.
- Take proper and sound sleep before the examination day.
We wish good luck to all the students for the exams. Hope you all achieve well in these exams. It is important to appear for the exam stress-free. Do not surround yourselves with negative thoughts. Prepare well for the exam.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!