UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 has been issued. So, all the students of class 12th need to contact their respective school heads and collect their admit card through offline mode. School heads/ principals can download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 with user id, password and security code and distribute to the students with the signature and the stamp of school. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has upload the admit card officially on its website – upmsp.edu.in. Now to know about UP Intermediate Admit Card 2020 in detail scroll down the page.
Latest: If you are looking for UP Board 12th result 2020, then, CLICK HERE.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Through reports, DIOS Muskesh Kumar has confirmed that schools with 1001 to 1400 receive their admit card on January 22, 2020. While the admit card for schools with 1401 code onwards received their admit card from January 23, 2020. UP Board class 12 examinations are going to commence from February 18, 2020. Thus, before the commencement of the exams it is must for the students to have their admit card. Now, to know the important dates have a look at the table of important dates below.
|UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jan – 31 Jan 2020 (at school login)|
|Exam Dates||18 Feb – 06 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 online Click Here
How To Obtain UP Intermediate Admit Card 2020
UP Board released the admit card at the school login. Thus, to obatin it follow the simple steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, visit your respective school authority in order to collect the class 12th admit card.
2nd Step- Once you received your admit card check all the details mentioned on it carefully.
3rd Step- In case of any discrepancy in your admit card contact your respective school authority immediately.
4th Step- After this, collect your admit card and take the print out of it for future use.
5th Step- At the end do not forget to carry your admit card on the day of examination.
UP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Details
The details mentioned on your admit card are as follows. So, have a look at th points and know what your admit card consists of.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number of Student
- Registration Number
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Photograph of Student
- Signature of Student
- Other Instructions
Some Important Instructions – Know Here
Here we are with some of the important instructions for the students who are going to appear for the board exams. In order to avoid the last minute rush, it is advised to the students to go through the following points.
- On the day of examination make sure that you have carried all the important documents along with you such as admit card and the school identity card if asked.
- The details on the admit card must be mentioned carefully as your admit card get cross verified by the invigilator.
- Examination timings and the exam centre details have been provided on the page. Thus, go through them carefully and reach at your respective centre on time.
- It is advised to the students to reach your respective exam centre on time. Latecomers would not entertained after the reporting timings.
- Carry all the prerequisites along with you such as the geometry box, water bottle, medicines etc along witb you.
- Along with this, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper, electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, Bluetooth devices, smartwatches etc along with you inside the the examination hall.
- Also, the instructions to be mentioned on your admit card go through them carefully and follow them wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we are with the answers of some of the frequently asked questions. So, have a look at the points as discussed below.
Ques 1. Can we carry a xerox admit card for 12th boards?
Ques 2. Is there any requirement of the admit card of class 12th after the board exams.
Ques 3. What I will do if I lost my admit card?
Ques 4. What If I reached late at my examination centre?
Ques 5. If there is any misprint on the admit card?
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.