UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018 has been released. Board has announced it on the official website i.e. upmsp.edu.in. Students who had applied for the supplementary exams will be able to appear in the exams on July 31, 2018. The exams will be conducted during the morning shift i.e. from 7:30 AM to 10:45 AM. The Board Secretary Neena Shrivastava has disclosed the notification related to the compartment exams today i.e. on July 18, 2018. The students are advised to read the notice carefully and understand the process. So to get recent updates to be in contact with us.
UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018
Last year the UP board conducted examination from July 31, 2018. In order to know the important dates of examination have a look at the table.
|UP class 10th Supplementary Examination 2018||Important Dates|
|UP Board 10th Supplementary Application forms|
|Commencement of Examinations||31 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||September 2018|
Download Time Table: Click Here to Download UP Board 10th Compartment Time Table 2018.
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
How to Download the UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018?
Students want the UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018 to prepare for the examination. So we have provided the link and steps to download it. As soon as the board will release the date sheet we will update it. Also, the link will get active by which you can download the timetable. Now have a look at the steps to download the timetable.
- Click on the link which is present on the page to download the UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018.
- Further, the new page will appear which consists of the date sheet.
- The date sheet will be in pdf format. Download it for your comfort and convenience.
- Now check your dates of the examination and prepare accordingly.
UP Board 10th Improvement Exam Date Sheet 2018: Particulars
The date sheet will contain some important particulars. Students need to note them while checking their exam dates. So we have provided below the details of date sheet.
- Day of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Timings i.e. evening or morning
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Important Guidelines by the board
UP Board 10th Improvement Exam 2018 Application Forms
The application process for Class 10th Supplementary examination 2018 is ongoing. Students who wish to apply can do so till July 10, 2018. It is available online at official website i.e. upmsp.edu.in. Students who failed in one subject can apply for improvement. Whereas those who failed in 2 subjects can apply for the compartment in 1 of the subject. The examination fees are Rs. 256.50.
How to apply for the UP Board 10th Improvement Exam 2018?
Students aspiring for the Improvement exams can fill the application form. It is available on the official website. We understand that application filling procedure is hectic and confusing. So to ease the process of application we have given below the steps. Read them carefully and apply while filing the application form.
- Visit the official website i.e. upmsp.edu.in.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen. Click on the Application form link present on the top in the recent notifications.
- It will direct you the new page which contains a login window. In order to fill application form enter your details like user id, password etc.
- After submitting the details, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the complete details like name, subject, center code, school code etc.
- After that make the payment by clicking on the Payment option.
- At last, take out the printout of confirmation for future use.
We hope that you all score better than before. Good luck with your exams and preparations.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!