UP Board 10th Compartment Time Table 2020 – UP Board is going to conduct class 10th compartment exam on October 3, 2020. The board will conduct UP class 10th compartment exam in the morning shift, i.e. from 8:00 am to 11:15 am. Students who submitted their compartment application form before the last date are eligible to appear for the supplementary exam. Since UP board is conducting the exam in the midst of the pandemic, hence, students will need to follow social distancing norms. Check more details on UP board 10th compartment date sheet 2020 from this page.
Latest: UP board 10th compartment result to be out soon. Click here to know more about it.
UP Board 10th Compartment Time Table 2020
The compartment exam is conducted by the board for those candidates who have failed in one or two subjects. Students can check the schedule for UP board 10th compartment date sheet 2020 from the table below.
|UP Board 10th Compartment Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|UP board 10th compartment form 2020 releases on||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 Aug 2020|
|UP board 10th compartment exam date 2020||03 Oct 2020|
Apply here: Last date to apply for the exam is over!!!
Important Guidelines for UP Board 10th Compartment Exam 2020
Since, the exam is being conducted in the midst of this pandemic situation, they will need to folllow the health guidelines as provided below:
- Number of test centers increased for the safety of the students.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between two students.
- If a student has symptoms of fever, dry cough, etc, they will be made to sit for the exam in separate rooms.
- Guidelines issued by the central and state government will be enforced by the district inspectors of schools (DIOSs) at all centres.
- The exam centres will be sanitised before the commencement and after the exam.
- Students will need to carry a face mask, however, one shall also be provided to the students who arrive at the exam centre without one.
- Thermal scanning will be done at the exam center.
How to Download UP Board 10th Compartment Date Sheet 2020?
The date sheet for UP board 10th compartment exam is released by online mode only. To download it, you may follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the date sheet.
Step 2: In the next screen, the date sheet will release in the pdf format.
UP Board 10th Compartment Application Fee 2020
The application form for UP Board 10th compartment exam can be submitted by paying the required amount of application fee:
- Rs. 256.60/-
How to Apply for UP Board 10th Compartment Exam 2020?
The candidates who have failed any of the subjects including Agriculture part 1, 2, Human Behaviour, Science or Mathematics etc are considered applicable for the UP Board compartment exams. The students will have to deposit the photocopy of the mark sheet along with the application to the principal. To apply for UP Board 10th compartment exam, students may check the instructions as provided below:
- To apply for the compartment exam, students will need to contact their concerned school authorities.
- The school authorities will apply on their behalf using the school login provided in the board’s official website.
- Candidates need to deposit the exam fee to the Board the photocopy of which shall be handed over to the school principal later.
- Lastly, candidates can download and save a copy of it for future reference.
UP Board 10th Compartment Exam 2020 Notice
If you have any questions on UP board 10th compartment date sheet 2020, then do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.