Uttar Pradesh board is expected to issue the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 by the month of February 2020. UP Board High School Admit Card 2020 releases at the school login. That means, only the school heads can download the admit card for the desired students. UP Board provide the user id and password to the school heads. However, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain their admit card. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) releases the notification regarding the same on the official website- upmsp.edu.in. To Know more about UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020, go through the page.
Latest: Uttar Pradesh board is going to release the class 10 admit card for the upcoming session in the month of February 2020 expectedly.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh Board is going to conduct the class 10 examinations in the month of February 2020. To appear in these exams, the students need to have an access to the class 10 admit card. Last year, the admit card for class 10 students was released on February 01. Hence, we expect the same schedule for this year too. Now, the students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availabikity of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||18 Feb- 03 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of UP Board High School Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Access UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020?
Uttar Pradesh board releases the class 10 admit card at the school login. The students can follow the easy steps mentioned below to attain their class 12 admit card.
Step.1- Uttar Pradesh board releases the admit card at the school login. So, the school heads are provided with the login details.
Step.2- The school heads need to visit the official website and log in using the user id, password and security code to download the admit card.
Step.3- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.4- Once you will reach your school, visit the concerned authority of the exam.
Step.5- After taking your admit card, check all the details present on it.
Step.6- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, the students need to make sure that they carry it on each day of examination.
Importance of Class 12 Admit Card
Admit card acts as an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. It consist of personal, educational and test centre related information. An invigilator is appointed by the board at each exam centre entrance. He/ she makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the access to the admit card. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Signature of the Student
- Important Information
Important Instructions For Examinations
Before The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind before appearing in the exams is as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- To avoid being late to the exam, try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
During The Exam: Students should keep in mind the following instructions while appearing in the exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Sit on the seats allotted to you in the exam hall.
- Students can not go anywhere in between the exams. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam centre. Also, the authorities will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- The students can not communicate with fellow students. You need to ask the invigilator if there is any doubt.
- Students found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further examinations. Authorites will take strict actions against such students.
After The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind after the completion of the exam are as follows:
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that you submit your respective answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the examination.
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!