As per the reports, UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 has been released at the school login. Thus, students of class 10th need to collect their admit card by visting their respective schools. School heads/ principals are requested to provide the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 by January 31, 2020. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will also release the official notification on its website- upmsp.edu.in. Scroll down the page to know more about UP Board High School Admit Card 2020.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh Board is going to conduct the class 10 exams in the month of February 2020. To appear in exams, students need to carry UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020. Last year, the admit card for class 10 students was released on February 01. While this year, Uttar Pradesh board has released the admit card a bit earlier. As per reports, schools with codes 1001 to 1400 receive the admit card on January 22. Followed by the schools with code 1401 onwards on January 23, 2020. To know the important dates check the table below.
|UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jan- 31 Jan 2020 (at school login)|
|Examination Dates||18 Feb – 03 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of UP Board High School Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh board has released class 10 admit card at the school login. The students can follow the easy steps mentioned below to attain their class 12 admit card.
Step.1- Uttar Pradesh board releases the admit card at the school login. So, the school heads are provided with the login details.
Step.2- The school heads need to visit the official website and log in using the user id, password and security code to download the admit card.
Step.3- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.4- Once you will reach your school, visit the concerned authority of the exam.
Step.5- After taking your admit card, check all the details present on it.
Step.6- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, the students need to make sure that they carry it on each day of examination.
Importance of Class 12 Admit Card
Admit card acts as an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. It consist of personal, educational and test centre related information. An invigilator is appointed by the board at each exam centre entrance. He/ she makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the access to the admit card. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Signature of the Student
- Important Information
Important Instructions For Examinations
Before The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind before appearing in the exams is as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- To avoid being late to the exam, try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
During The Exam: Students should keep in mind the following instructions while appearing in the exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Sit on the seats allotted to you in the exam hall.
- Students can not go anywhere in between the exams. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam centre. Also, the authorities will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- The students can not communicate with fellow students. You need to ask the invigilator if there is any doubt.
- Students found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further examinations. Authorities will take strict actions against such students.
After The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind after the completion of the exam are as follows:
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that you submit your respective answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the examination.
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!