UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 has been released at the school login. Thus, students of class 10th need to collect their admit card by visting their respective schools. School heads/ principals can download UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 by entering the user id, password, and the security code. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has upload the final admit card on its website- upmsp.edu.in. Scroll down the page to know more about UP Board High School Admit Card 2020.
Latest: If you are looking for UP Board 10th result 2020, then, CLICK HERE.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh Board is going to conduct the class 10 exams in the month of February 2020. To appear in exams, students need to carry UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020. Last year, admit card for class 10 students was released on February 01. While this year, Uttar Pradesh board has released the admit card a bit earlier. As per reports, schools with codes 1001 to 1400 has received the admit card on January 22. Followed by the schools with code 1401 onwards on January 23, 2020. To know the important dates check the table below.
|UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jan- 31 Jan 2020 (at school login)|
|Examination Dates||18 Feb – 03 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of UP Board High School Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Procedure To Obtain UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh board has released class 10 admit card at the school login. So, here we are with the steps to obatin the admit card through offline mode.
Step.1- First of all, visit your respective school authorities and contact the concerned person.
Step.2- School authorities are provided with a unique id, password and the security code to download the admit card online.
Step.3- As you received your admit card it is advisable to check all the details mentioned on it.
Step.4- In case of any corrections in the spellings or the details mentioned contact your school head immediately and correct them.
Step.5- Do not forget to carry the hard copy of your admit card on the exam day.
Importance of Class 12 Admit Card
Admit card acts as an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. It consist of personal, educational and test centre related information. An invigilator is appointed by the board at each exam centre entrance. He/ she makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the access to the admit card. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Signature of the Student
- Important Information
Important Instructions For Examinations
Before The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind before appearing in the exams is as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- To avoid being late to the exam, try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
During The Exam: Students should keep in mind the following instructions while appearing in the exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Sit on the seats allotted to you in the exam hall.
- Students can not go anywhere in between the exams. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam centre. Also, the authorities will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- The students can not communicate with fellow students. You need to ask the invigilator if there is any doubt.
- Students found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further examinations. Authorities will take strict actions against such students.
After The Exam: The general instructions to be kept in mind after the completion of the exam are as follows:
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that you submit your respective answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No student can leave the exam hall before the end time of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding class 12 admit card. You can have a look at it below.
Ques.1- When is Uttar Pradesh Board going to release the admit card for class 12th students?
Ques.2- Can the students download the class 12th admit card on their own?
Ques.3- What if we forget to carry the admit card on the day of examination?
Ques.4- Is it important to carry the colored printout of admit card on the exam day?
Ques.5- What are the exam dates for class 12th students?
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.