UP Board High School Admit Card 2019 – The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has released the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 on February 01, 2019. The link to download the admit card is available online on the official website i.e. on upmsp.edu.in. The schools can download the admit card by submitting the details such as user id, password, and the security pin. The school principals are responsible to download the admit card. To attain the detailed information about UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019 by scrolling down this page.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
It is important for you to know the important dates. So, this section contains the important dates related to the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019. You can do so by going through the table given below:
|UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|The Availability of the Admit Card||01 Feb 2019|
|The Commencement of the Exams||07 Feb 2019|
|The Exams will End on||28 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to Download UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019.
The Process to Download UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
The school authorities can download the admit card by following the points given below. The points contain the procedure to download the admit card from the official website. To do so, you can refer to the steps given below:
- First of all log on to the official website of UP Board.
- To do so, you can use the link present on this page.
- While reaching the homepage, you will get the link of “UP Board High School Admit Card 2019” in the section “Latest News and Information”.
- Now, you just need to click that link.
- Then you will reach to a new page where you will have to submit the required credentials to download the admit card.
- We will also provide the direct link on this page to download your UP Board High School Admit Card 2019. If you will hit that link then you will directly reach the credentials’ page.
- Now, you need to submit the user id, password and security pin.
- After submitting the details, you will get your admit card.
- Now, check all the details carefully.
- If the pieces of information are all correct then you are advised to take the printout of it for the future reference.
Contents Present on UP 10th Admit Card 2019
The students can get some details on the admit card. Those details contain the educational and personal details of the students. You should check the information very carefully. If the pieces of information are correct then only take the printout of it for the further use. Otherwise, you should consult it with your school authority. You can check the same details from the points given below:
- The Name of the Students
- Student’s Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- The Registration Number of the Students
- Candidate’s Date of the Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Signature of the Students
- School Adress (School Code & Name)
- Subject’s Code
- Subject’s Name
- The Timing for the Examinations
- Exam Centre Code
- Centre Name
- Reporting Timing at the Centre
- Other Useful Information
UP Board 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019
After the commencement of the March exams and the result declaration, the board also provides the second opportunity to the students. So, those candidates who will not get the passing marks, unfortunately, will be able to apply for the compartment exams. First of all, they will need to fill the application form for it. Then, after the release of the UP Board 10th Compartment Time Table 2019, the result will get the notification of the admit card. UP Board High School Compartment Admit Card 2019 will be released in the month of July 2019. Once, the students will download the admit card then they will be able to appear for the compartmental examinations. UP 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019 will be released online on the official website i.e. upmsp.edu.in. To download the admit card, you will have to submit the old roll number.
Importance of UP Board 10th Admit Card 2019
As we have mentioned before that the UP 10th Admit Card 2019 is the very important and precious document for the candidates to have in the exam hall. UP Board has made it compulsory to carry the admit card at the time of going for the board exams. If the candidate will not have the admit card then he/she will not be allowed to give the exams. When you will go for the board exams then at the entrance, an invigilator will be there. He will check whether you have the UP Board Admit Card 2019 or not. If you will have it then you will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Otherwise, you will not be able to sit for the board exams.
official website: upmsp.edu.in
If you have any question or query then do ask it in the comment section given below. We will try to resolve your queries.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.