Board of Secondary Education Uttarakhand (UBSE) is going to release the UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020 by February. The board is going to announce the notification of Uttarakhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020 on its official website which is ubse.uk.gov.in. This means, that the students are going to receive they’re admit cards from their respective schools. After obtaining the admit card students need to check it properly for any mistakes. If they find one they need to contact the school authority immediately. This has to be done before the commencement of examination otherwise you won’t be able to attend the examination. To know about it more students can check the content given beneath.
UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Last year the board began the examination for class 12th from March 01 to 26. Admit card for the examination is released sometime before this. The Schools receive the admit card from the board before the examination. After receiving them they stamp it and distribute it to students before the examination. To know more about this and important dates of the event refer to the table given below:
|UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Start of Examination||1st week of Mar 2020|
|End of Examination||4th week of Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Procedure For Getting the UK Board 12th Admit Card 2020?
The whole procedure of the admit card can be a bit difficult for students. That’s why we are explaining it here beneath:
1st Step- Firstly, students need to contact their respective schools for obtaining the admit card.
2nd Step- Or you can check this page or the website for notification.
3rd Step- The board is going to deliver the admit card to your respective school authority.
4th Step- After this, the school authority is going to stamp it and distribute it amongst the students.
5th Step- Students then have to check them carefully for any mistake.
6th Step- If they found one then they have to contact the school authority before the examination.
7th Step- Otherwise just keep it safe and take it with you to every examination.
Details To Look For In Uttarakhand Board 12th Admit Card 2020
An admit card becomes important because of its details. However, if they are wrong they can be a bit of a problem. Therefore, we provide you a list of things that you can check in your original admit card.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Center Code
- School Code
- Center Name
- Examination Time
- Day and Dates of Examination
- Reporting Time
Examination Instruction To Know
While appearing for exams there are some things that you need to follow. These rules by the board are there to help you build a safe environment for an examination so any violation of these rules can turn into a termination from the examination. Check them all in the section given below:
- Students need to reach the examination on time. Therefore, we advise students to leave early for the examination.
- An examination is going to start on time and any student arriving after it is not going to be allowed to enter.
- Students carrying some kind of paper or electronic device is going to be terminated from the examination. To avoid this it’s better for students to not carry it to the exam center.
- Students are not allowed to discuss anything in the exam center. Therefore if you have any queries regarding your questions paper you can consult the respective school authority.
- Any misbehavior by the students toward the examiner during the examination can turn into an early termination. Therefore we advise students to cooperate with their examiner.
- At the end of the examination, students need to handover their answer sheet to the examiner. Otherwise the board or examiner no one is going to be responsible in case of a lost answer sheet.
Official Website- ubse.uk.gov.in
All the best for your examination!
If you have any queries or suggestions you can contact us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.