TS time Table 2019 – The Telangana Board has revised the SSC time table on March 05, 2019. As per the revised Telangana Board Time Table 2019, the SSC exam of English-II which was scheduled on March 22 will now be conducted on April 03, 2019. It will be held from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. TS Inter first and the second year, the board will conduct the exams from February 27 and February 28, 2019, respectively. Candidates can download the Telangana Board Time Table 2019 for SSC and Intermediate from bse.telangana.gov.in and frombie.telangana.gov.in. For more details about TS Time Table 2019, you can check the entire page.
TS Time Table 2019
For SSC, the exams will be held from 9:30 am while for Intermediate, it will be conducted from 9:00 am. Students now have plenty of time to keep preparing for the examination. The estimated dates as per last year are available in the table below for students. Keep checking the website or the article here for any further updates
|TS Time Table 2019||Important dates|
|Examination start date||16 Mar 2019|
|End date of examination||03 Apr 2019|
|Examination start date||28 Feb 2019|
|End date of examination||18 Mar 2019|
- TS SSC Time Table 2019
- TS Intermediate 2nd year Time Table 2019
- Intermediate 1st Year Time Table 2019
Process To download TS Time Table 2019
The timetable for both class, 10th, and 12th will be available online although websites to download the timetable are different students will get direct links to download the timetable once it is released by the board. The process to download the timetable are elaborated below.
Step 1. Visit the official website bse.telangana.gov.in for SSC and bie.telangana.gov.in for Intermediate.
Step 2. Students can check the schedule from the direct link provided to them once the date sheet is released.
Step 3. The link will direct you to a new page.
Step 4. Here you will find a link of your TS Time Table 2019. Click on it.
Step 5. Your schedule will appear in the pdf format.
Step 6. Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
Examinations are not close yet even date sheet has not been released by the board. This is the greatest of the time to prepare well for the examination. Keeping a few simple things in mind will help students score well let us see go through some of these preparation tips.
- Always try to make a schedule of your own, for a week maybe and keep changing according to the preparation.
- Value time, Management of time is very important while preparing for any examination.
- Make a list of all the subjects you think you are weak in and give those subjects more time. Write down the syllabus for each subject and stick it on the wall.
- Make sure to buy practice papers and previous years question papers, practice them as much as you can.
- Do not stress over anything and work with ease. Sleeping less or late in the morning will not help in any ways instead take proper food and naps.
- Do not forget to carry admit card to the examination center on every examination day.
- Check the timetable carefully.
- Do not carry any kind of paper or electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- Reach the examination center before time.
- Manage time properly while taking the examination.
- Avoid any kind of unfair means in the examination hall.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.