What next? A new academic session of the year 2019 is going to start soon. And we are here with TS SSC time table 2019. Telangana state (TS) board will release the dates of the examination in the month of January. TS SSC time table 2019 will available online in the pdf format. So, to download your time table students who are going to appear for the examinations have to follow certain rules which are discussed in the following section. TS SSC examinations 2019 will start in the month of March as per the last year information. So, now to know more about the dates and how you can obtain them follow the content mentioned below.
TS SSC Time Table 2019 | Telangana SSC Time Table 2019
TS SSC Time Table 2019 will consist of the dates of the examination as well as the timings of the examinations. If we consider the year 2018, the board conducts the examinations in the month of March from 15 to 31. So for 2019, we are expecting the same or a bit earlier. All those who are eagerly waiting for their schedule can keep yourself updated through our page. Now, before moving into the next section first check the table of the content mentioned below.
|TS SSC 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||February 2019|
|Date of the examination||March 2019|
Time Table: To check the availability of your TS SSC time table 2019 visit its Official Website: bse.telangana.gov.in
Steps To Download TS SSC Time Table 2019
In order to download TS SSC time table, 2019 students are requested to look into the following steps. Let’s check it out.
1st Step- First of all click on the link which will available here once the schedule officially released.
2nd Step- You can also check the availability through its official website mentioned above.
3rd Step- As you click on the link a new screen will appear on your screen.
4th Step- Now, either you will direct towards the link of the datesheet or your TS SSC time table 2019 will appear in the pdf format.
5th Step- Check your schedule very carefully and as per your convenience download it.
6th Step- Now, once you have the schedule of the examination start your preparation and do well in your examinations.
TS SSC Time Table 2019- List of Subjects
The duration of the examinations is of 3hs and 45mins for all subjects. Apart from this here we have the list of the subjects of Telangana 10th class. So, students can look into the subjects as listed below.
- OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
- SSC Vocational Course (Theory)
- First Language Paper-I (Group-A)
- First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)
- First Language Paper-II (Group-A)
- First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)
- Second Language
- Social Studies Paper-I
- Social Studies Paper-II
- English Paper-I
- English Paper-II
- Mathematics Paper-I
- Mathematics Paper-II
- General Science Paper-I
- General Science Paper-II
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- Carry all the important documents along with you such as your admit card and other identities if mentioned to carry to the examination centre.
- Now, at the same time make ensure that the details mentioned are correctly mentioned in all aspects.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- In the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing of the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.
How To Prepare for Examination
In order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.