TS SSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019 is now available. The candidates who have registered themselves for the compartment examination can download the admit card. The direct link to download the admit card is provided on the page. However, the Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) has released the application forms on the official website- bse.telangana.gov.in. In order to download the admit card, the login details required are district, school, name, and date of birth. To get more information related to TS SSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019, go through the page.
Latest: TS SSC Supplementary Result 2019 has been released. To check it Click Here
TS SSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019
The board has released the class 10 supplementary hall ticket at the official login. Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam centre without the admit card. Not only this, but the board has also released the hall ticket for SSC OSSC examination as well. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the class 10 supplementary hall ticket 2019.
|TS SSC Supplementary SSC Hall Ticket 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Till 09 June 2019|
|Commencement of Examination||10 June- 24 June 2019|
Hall Ticket: To download the TS Class 10 Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019, Click Here.
How to Download Class 10 Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019?
Admit card is the identity proof of the candidate. Before the starting of the exam, the examiner will check the candidate’s personal details with the help of hall ticket only. Therefore, the board has made it a compulsion to carry the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, you have to fill in the required details.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Download HallTicket” button.
Step.5- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purpose.
Particulars Present on the Hall Ticket
The list of details present on the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Board’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll Number
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Centre Code
- Centre Name
- Schedule of Examination
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
The candidate needs to keep in mind the following instructions while appearing for the examination.
- Before leaving your place, make sure you have all the required documents along with you.
- While downloading the hall ticket, you should check every detail on the hall ticket. If there is any error, you can mail the concerned authority.
- Take permission from the invigilator if any candidate has any problem during the exam.
- Students are not allowed to carry anything to the exam centre except for the required important documents and pencil box.
- Any student found using unfair practices will not be allowed to give the exam further. The concerned authority will take strict actions against them.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre at least half an hour prior to the exam time.
- Students should corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- Students are not allowed to take the answer sheet out of the examination centre.
Official Website: bie.telangana.gov.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding the same then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.