TS SSC Re-verification Application Form 2018: BSE Telangana has released the Re-verification Application Form 2018 for the students of TS SSC. Telangana Board announced TS SSC Result 2018 yesterday i.e. April 27, 2018. The students who are not satisfied with their results can now apply for the re-verification process. The board has disclosed the proforma and instructions to fill TS SSC Re-verification Application Form 2018. It has also released the application form for the recounting process. The students will have to download the form and will have to send it to the counters constituted at designated points. The separate forms are available for both processes. For the application, the students can pay the requisite application fee. For more details such as Application Process, Application Fee etc, you can check this page.
TS SSC Re-verification Application Form 2018
The students can also apply for the receipt of the answer scripts. To check your answer sheets, you can fill the form and pay the fee. For the better understanding, you can check the table given below:
|Declaration of the Result||27 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of the Re-verification and Revaluation Form||28 Apr 2018|
Apply Now: Click Here to Apply for TS SSC Re-evaluation or Re-verification 2018.
TS SSC Re-verification Application Fee 2018
The students can check the application for the different processes from the table given below:
|Re-counting of the Answer Sheets||Rs. 500/-|
|Re-verification of the Answer Scripts||Rs. 1000/-|
Address for sending the application: You can check the address from below:
- For the re-verification, you can submit the form directly to the counters constituted at designated points to be announced by the authority.
- For the re-counting, you can submit the form to O/o Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Chapel Road, Gunfoundary, Nampally, Hyderabad – 505001.
How to Apply?
The students can apply by following the points given below:
- Click on the link given on this page.
- Fill the details such as Name, Roll Number, Month & year, Father’s Name, School Name, Address, Contact Number etc.
- Paste a passport size photograph.
- Fill all the other details and send it to the specified address as mentioned above.
Note: If you have applied for the receipt of the answer scripts then you need not apply for the recounting.
Important Points Related to Re-verification or Recounting of the Answer Scripts
you can check the necessary points from below:
- For the attested photo, the students will have to submit the application form to the respective school’s Headmasters.
- You can also download the form from the official website of BSE TS.
- Along with the application form, you will have to send the photocopy of the Hall Ticket and dummy memo of the marks.
- Once paid application fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Those who will send the application form by courier or post will not be accepted.
- If you will pay the application fee through the drawing demand draft or Bank cheques then it will not be accepted.
- The request of under or over-evaluation will not be entertained.
- After the re-verification, the answer scripts will be sent to the candidate’s address.
- No group challan will be accepted.
- Enclose one self-addressed envelope without stamps.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.