TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 for 1st year and 2nd year as well as for the bridge course has been released. Students can download their hall ticket through a link given below. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has issued the hall ticket on its official website – tsbie.cgg.gov.in. To download TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 for 1st year students need to enter their Inter hall ticket number/ SSC Hall Ticket number and date of birth. While for 2nd year students need to enter their hall ticket number/ previous year hall ticket number and date of birth. To know TS Inter 1st year and 2nd year Hall Tickets 2020 in detail check below.
TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020
TS Inter exams are going to begin from the 1st week of March in around 1,300 centres across 31 states. Thus, before appearing for the exams students need to download their hall ticket online once released. Last year board has made the availability of class 12th hall ticket on February 25. After the exams, TS Inter Results for 1st year and 2nd year is expected to be announced by the 2nd week of April, 2020. Now, to know the important dates regarding TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 check the table given below.
|TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||28 Feb 2020|
|Starting of Examination||05 Mar 2020 (Tentative)|
|Ending of Examination||23 Mar 2020 (Tentative)|
Hall Ticket: To check and download TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020 for 1st Year Click Here
To check and download TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020 for 2nd Year Click Here
To check and download TS Hall Ticket 2020 for Bridge Course Click Here
How To Download TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020
Telangana board makes the availability of the hall ticket online. Thus, to check and download it students need to follow the steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the hall ticket available on this page.
2nd Step- Or you can go to the official website of TSBIE.
3rd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
4th Step- Here students need to enter their hall ticket number (present or previous) in the space provided.
5th Step- After successful submission of the details your hall ticket appear on the screen.
6th Step– Check the details present on your admit card and download it.
Details Of The Hall Ticket
Hall TIcket is an important document it’s not new information but the details that make it important are one. So here we are providing you the representation of some of the important details. check them in this section below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Center Details
- Date of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Important Instruction
Exam Center Locator Application
Students often get lost or get stuck in traffic because of taking a long turn. To avoid this kind of thing and make it easy for students to find the exam center TSBIE has released an application. Students can download this application from the official website or by google play. The vision behind this application was to make student’s life a bit easier in the days of examination.
Instruction To Follow In The Exam Hall
Students arriving for the examination needs to be aware of some instructions that they need to follow in the exam hall. Breaking these rules can turn in termination from examination immediately. Check them below:
- Candidates need to reach the examination prior to 15 minutes. After reaching there they need to complete to take the seat assigned to them by showing their hall ticket.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket is a must document you need to carry it to the examination otherwise you won’t be able to attend it.
- Entry for exam hall is going to be denied after the 30 minutes of the start of the examination.
- Students need to bring them some extra pens along with a water bottle to the exam hall.
- Candidate should not carry any kind of book/paper/mobile to the exam center. Otherwise, the in charged invigilator can disallow the student from starting the examination.
- Students need to follow the rules of the examination
- If students break any rule they’re going to be terminated from the examination.
- In case of some doubt, the examiner can interrogate you. Students are advised to cooperate with the examiner.
- Students need to sign the attendance sheet daily.
- At the end of the examination, students need to handover their answer sheet to the examiner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. When the board will make the availability of TS Inter 1st year and 2nd Year hall ticket online?
Ques 2. How to obtain TS Inter 1st year hall ticket 2020?
Ques 3. How to obtain TS Inter 2nd year hall ticket 2020?
Ques 4. What if there is any discrepancy on the details mentioned on the hall ticket?
Ques 5. When is Telangana 1st year and 2nd year exams 2020?
Official Website- bie.telangana.gov.in
Good Luck with your Examination!
If you have any concerns about this subject consult with us in the comment section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.