TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 is likely to release by the 4th week of February. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is going to announce the TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020 on its official website which is bie.telangana.gov.in. However, students can also check the link given below. To download the hall ticket students are required to enter the hall ticket no. (present or previous). After obtaining this you have to check it properly for any mistakes if there is one contact with the respective school authorities immediately. To know more details refer to the content beneath.
TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 | TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020
Last year the board released the hall ticket for class 12th on February 25. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) began the examination for Intermediate students after from February 28 to March 18. Therefore, we are expecting that the board is going to follow the past year’s criteria and release the TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020 in the same way. Students can also download their hall ticket from the website of manbadi if the official website is a bit down. To know about the important dates of the event check the table given below:
|TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Starting of Examination||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Ending of Examination||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Download TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020?
Downloading the hall ticket sometimes can be difficult. Therefore we are providing you with easy steps that you can follow to download the hall ticket. Check them in the section beneath:
1st Step- Firstly, you have to check the link given above for an easy download.
2nd Step- Or you can go to the official website of TSBIE.
3rd Step- After the last step, you are going to reach the home page.
4th Step- There you have to click on a link given under the section of notification.
5th Step- Click on the one name TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020.
6th Step– After this step, you are going to reach on a new window.
7th Step- There you have to add the hall ticket number (present or previous).
8th Step- After obtaining the admit card check it properly for any mistakes.
9th Step- If there is one then contact your respective school immediately before the examination begins.
10th Step- Otherwise take it to the examination center with you for every examination.
Details Of The Hall Ticket
Hall TIcket is an important document it’s not new information but the details that make it important are one. So here we are providing you the representation of some of the important details. check them in this section below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Center Details
- Date of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Important Instruction
Exam Center Locator Application
Students often get lost or get stuck in traffic because of taking a long turn. To avoid this kind of thing and make it easy for students to find the exam center TSBIE has released an application. Students can download this application from the official website or by google play. The vision behind this application was to make student’s life a bit easier in the days of examination.
Instruction To Follow In The Exam Hall
Students arriving for the examination needs to be aware of some instructions that they need to follow in the exam hall. Breaking these rules can turn in termination from examination immediately. Check them below:
- Candidates need to reach the examination prior to 15 minutes. After reaching there they need to complete to take the seat assigned to them by showing their hall ticket.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket is a must document you need to carry it to the examination otherwise you won’t be able to attend it.
- Entry for exam hall is going to be denied after the 30 minutes of the start of the examination.
- Students need to bring them some extra pens along with a water bottle to the exam hall.
- Candidate should not carry any kind of book/paper/mobile to the exam center. Otherwise, the in charged invigilator can disallow the student from starting the examination.
- Students need to follow the rules of the examination
- If students break any rule they’re going to be terminated from the examination.
- In case of some doubt, the examiner can interrogate you. Students are advised to cooperate with the examiner.
- Students need to sign the attendance sheet daily.
- At the end of the examination, students need to handover their answer sheet to the examiner.
Official Website- bie.telangana.gov.in
Good Luck with your Examination!
If you have any concerns about this subject consult with us in the comment section.