Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the TS Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019 in the month of June 2019. The candidates appearing for the supplementary examination can download the same from the direct link provided on the page. However, Telangana board has announced the same on its official website- bie.telangana.gov.in. In order to download the admit card, the candidates need to fill in their hall ticket number. Scroll down the page to know more about TS Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019.
TS Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019
The supplementary examination is a second chance provided to the candidate to clear the exams with the minimum required marks. In order to appear in the supplementary examination, the candidates need to carry their admit card. Admit card is an identity proof of the candidate on the day of examination. No candidate can enter the exam hall without having an admit card. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding inter supplementary admit card 2019.
|Telangana Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||Jun 2019|
|Start Date of Examination||07 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||14 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: To download your TS Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019 Click Here
How to Download Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket?
Telangana board releases the supplementary admit card on its official login. However, some candidates get confused about where to find the admit card or how to download the same. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. The candidates can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- After that, a new page of login will appear.
Step.3- On that login page, you need to fill your hall ticket number (present/ previous).
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
Step.5- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Details Present on Hall Ticket
hall ticket consists of some important information regarding the examination and centres. However, the candidates need to read all the instructions written on the hall ticket before appearing in the exams. Hence, the list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of School
- Respective Class
- Details of Test Centre
- Examination Roll Number
- List of Subjects
- Exam date and Timing
Important Instructions for Exams
Before the Exam: The following instructions should be kept in mind before appearing for the examination.
- The students should check all the important documents before leaving their place.
- No student can enter the examination hall before the start time.
- It is advised that the students should reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the start time.
During Exam: Candidates should keep in mind the below-mentioned instructions during the exam.
- Strict actions will be taken against candidates who will be found using unfair mean practices.
- No student is allowed to talk to fellow students without the permission of the invigilator present at that time.
- Each and every candidate is allotted an individual seat in the exam hall. However, no candidate should sit on the other seat.
- No candidate is allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smart watches, calculators, earphones etc to the exam centre.
After the Exam: Once the exam is over, the students should keep in mind these instructions.
- No candidate can leave the examination hall without giving their answer sheet to the invigilator.
- The students cannot leave the exam hall before the end time.
Official Website: bie.telangana.gov.in
All the Best!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.