TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 Result has been released on May 27. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the result officially on its website- bie.telangana.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in. However, students can check out their result through the link provided on this page. TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 Result consists of the result for General first year and second year and the vocational first year and second year. TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 application forms were available online. To apply for it students required to enter their hall ticket number in the space provided. To know more have a look at the content below.
TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 Result, Form Date
TS Inter result for the main examinations released on April 18. While after the declaration of the result, there are many students who are not satisfied with the marks obtained. However, more than 3 lakhs students have applied for TS Inter Revaluation. Now, before moving further first have a look at the table of important dates given below followed by the procedure to apply online and fee details.
|TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||19- 25 Apr 2019|
|Result Declaration||27 May 2019|
Result: To check the availability of TS Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019 Result Click Here
Application Fee For Telangana Inter Reverification/ Recounting 2019
As per the reports, the application forms are available online. So, to apply for it students need to make the payment too. The board has set different amount for Reverification or Recounting. So, have a look at the points as discussed below.
- For Reverification the application fee is Rs. 600/- per paper.
- For Recounting the application fee is Rs. 100/- per paper.
How To Apply For Telangana Class 12 Reverification/ Recounting 2019
In order to apply for the desired application form check out the points as discussed below.
- In a first step click on the link of the desired available on this page.
- As you do so, a login window will appear on the screen.
- Here you will ask to enter your ‘Hall Ticket’ number in the space provided.
- After this, a form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the desired details and make the payment of the desired amount.
- After this click on the submit button.
- Once you submit your application you can also check out your application status by entering the ‘Application Number’ in the space provided.
About TS Class 12 Reverification/ Recounting Result 2019
After receiving all the application forms, TS Board will make the availability of the result. Though the date has not yet confirmed. But it is expecting that by the end of May the board will release the result. TS class 12 Reverification/ Recounting Result 2019 will be released online on its official website. The result will consist of the changes in the marks as well as your roll number. After this, the board will design the final marksheet for the Intermediate level students of the academic session 2018-19. This year total 24,869 applications are received for the re-verification. While total 4,659 applications are received for recounting. Now, let’s check out how to check the result.
Steps To Check TS Class 12 Reverification/ Recounting Result 2019
TS Inter Reverification or Recounting result will be available online. To check it follow the steps as given below.
- Firstly, Click on the link of the result available on this page or you can also check its availability by visiting its official website.
- As you click on the link a new window will appear on the screen.
- Here your Reverification or Recounting result 2019 in the pdf format.
- Check your result carefully and download it.
What Is Reverification or Recounting?
After the declaration of the result of the main examinations those who are not happy with the marks obtained can either apply for the re-verification or recounting. Those students who want to recheck their entire answer sheet can go for the re-verification option. While those students who want to go for the re-calculate their marks obtained can opt for the recounting. The application fee for both the processed varies per subject. The process to apply for them is the same as that mentioned above. This is all about the re-verification or recounting process. For more updates keep in touch with us.
Official Website: bie.telangana.gov.in
Thank You and All The Best!
If you are facing difficulty regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.