TS Inter 1st year and 2nd year Hall Ticket 2020 has been issued online. Students can note down this, that to download the hall ticket students need to enter their SSC number and the date of birth for 1st year. While previous hall ticket number and the date of birth for 2nd year. Apart from this, hall ticket for Bridge course also available. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) will issue the hall ticket officially on its website- tsbie.cgg.gov.in. For more details regrading TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise check the content below.
TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise
TS Inter 1st year and 2nd year exams are going to commence from 1st week of March. To appear for the exams students need to enter have their hall ticket issued by the board. TS Inter 1st year and 2nd year hall ticket releases online at the individual login. Please note name wise hall ticket is not available. Students able to download it by entering the required credentials only. To know the important dates check the table given below.
|TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||28 Feb 2020|
|Exam Date 2020||04 Mar – 21 Mar 2020 (1st year)|
05 Mar- 23 Mar 2020 (2nd year)
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of your TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise Click Here
Steps To Download TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020 For 1st year and 2nd year Name Wise
To access the hall ticket name wise, students can go through the following steps as listed below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of hall ticket available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- For 1st year students need to enter their date of birth and the Inter hall ticket number/ SSC Number.
4th Step- While for 2nd year students need to enter their hall ticket number/ previous hall ticket number.
5th Step- After this, click on ‘Get Hall Ticket’ button.
6th Step- Check the details present on your hall ticket and download it for further assistance.
Details Present On Your TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020
Here we are with the details present on your hall ticket. So, go through the following points as listed below.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of a Student
- Hall Ticket number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph of Student
- Signature of Student
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- List of Important Instructions
Important Instructions Before Exams
Here we are with the list of important instructions which must be kept in mind before appearing for the exams. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Students are advised to reach their respective exam centre on time. It is advised to reach their centre 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Do not forget to carry your the important documents along with you such as the hall ticket, school identity if required.
- Make ensure that all the details mentioned on your hall ticket are correct in all aspects. If there is any corrections required then do correct them beforehand.
- At the same time, do not forget to carry all the required stationery items along with you such as your geometry box, pen, pencil, water bottle etc.
- Electronic items such as calculator, mobile phones, smart watches, Bluetooth devices etc are not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Hall Ticket number, photograph, signature of the candidate and board’s stamp must be present on your hall ticket.
All the Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.