Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has announced the exam dates for class 10 students. The Tripura board has released the TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2021 online on the official website i.e. tbse.tripura.gov.in. The exams are going to start on May 19, 2021 and will end on June 4, 2021. So, the students are suggested to see their exam routine carefully and start preparation accordingly. To know more about Tripura Board Madhyamik Routine 2021, you can check the entire page.
Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021
- Release of TBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2021 – To be notified
|Name of Subject||Dates|
|Language – I|
|19 May 2021|
History & Political Science (12 noon to 1:30 PM)
Geography & Economics (1:30 PM to 3:15 PM)
|25 May 2021|
Biology (12 noon to 1:00 PM)
Physics & Chemistry (1:00 PM to 3:15 PM)
|28 May 2021|
|Mathematics||01 June 2021|
|Optional 6th Subject (Language)|
Optional 6th Subject (Vocational)
|04 June 2021|
How to Download Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021?
The candidates of Tripura board class 10 are advised to download the timetable carefully. To do so, we are providing some easy steps that can help you. So, check out the steps here:
- You should first visit the official website of the board.
- To do so, you can click on the link available on the page above.
- Click the link and you reach the homepage of the website.
- On the page, you can see the section “What’s New” in the middle of the page.
- Now, you can check for the link of the TBSE 10th routine 2021.
- Click on the link and you can see your time table in the pdf format.
- Download it and then take the printout of it for further use.
Preparation Tips for Tripura Board Madhyamik Exams 2021
The students should start the preparations now. To do so, you can check out the tips and tricks below:
- Be concentrated in the class and pay attention when any chapter is being taught.
- Try to cover the entire syllabus early i.e. before 3-4 months before the exams.
- Make a proper time table and routine for preparations.
- Divide equal time between all the subjects and do not ignore any subject.
- For better preparations, you can solve the Tripura board Madhyamik sample papers.
- Understand your exam pattern and pay extra attention to those topics that are asked frequently.
- Leave using social media for a while and be concentrated on the exams.
- Eat healthily and stay fit which is very important for the students.
- Carry all the important stuff at the exam hall.
- Never carry any unfair means like paper, chits, mobile, camera, or anything else. Otherwise, you will be allowed to sit in the exams.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) Related to Tripura Board Madhyamik Routine 2021
When will my Tripura board Madhyamik time table 2021 be released?
When will the TBSE 10th exam 2021 start?
Will the exam routine be the same for Old and New syllabus?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.