Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021: Due to current pandemic situation, many state boards have decided to cancel the class 10th examinations. Meanwhile, Tripura board has announced that the Madhyamik examinations will be postponed until further notice. The revised Tripura Madhyamik routine can be downloaded by the students online from the official website, tbse.tripura.gov.in. However, you can check the exam schedule from this page as well. Earlier, the exams were going to start on May 19, 2021, till June 4, 2021. As and when the date sheet is released, students are suggested to see their exam routine carefully and start preparation accordingly. To know more about TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2021, you can check the entire page.
Latest: TBSE class 10th exams 2021 have been postponed.
Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021
- Release of TBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2021 – To be notified
The dates given below are no longer valid as the exams are postponed.
|Name of Subject||Dates|
|Language – I|
|19 May 2021|
History & Political Science (12 noon to 1:30 PM)
Geography & Economics (1:30 PM to 3:15 PM)
|25 May 2021|
Biology (12 noon to 1:00 PM)
Physics & Chemistry (1:00 PM to 3:15 PM)
|28 May 2021|
|Mathematics||01 June 2021|
|Optional 6th Subject (Language)|
Optional 6th Subject (Vocational)
|04 June 2021|
How to Download Tripura Madhyamik Routine 2021?
The candidates of Tripura board class 10 are advised to download the timetable carefully. To do so, we are providing some easy steps that can help you. So, check out the steps here:
- You should first visit the official website of the board.
- To do so, you can click on the link available on the page above.
- Click the link and you reach the homepage of the website.
- On the page, you can see the section “What’s New” in the middle of the page.
- Now, you can check for the link of the TBSE 10th routine 2021.
- Click on the link and you can see your time table in the pdf format.
- Download it and then take the printout of it for further use.
Preparation Tips for Tripura Board Madhyamik Exams 2021
The students should start the preparations now so as to get good result To do so, you can check out the tips and tricks below:
- Be concentrated in the class and pay attention when any chapter is being taught.
- Try to cover the entire syllabus early i.e. before 3-4 months before the exams.
- Make a proper time table and routine for preparations.
- Divide equal time between all the subjects and do not ignore any subject.
- For better preparations, you can solve the Tripura board Madhyamik sample papers.
- Understand your exam pattern and pay extra attention to those topics that are asked frequently.
- Leave using social media for a while and be concentrated on the exams.
- Eat healthily and stay fit which is very important for the students.
- Carry all the important stuff at the exam hall.
- Never carry any unfair means like paper, chits, mobile, camera, or anything else. Otherwise, you will be allowed to sit in the exams and result will be cancelled
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) Related to Tripura Board Madhyamik Routine 2021
When will my Tripura board Madhyamik time table 2021 be released?
When will the TBSE 10th exam 2021 start?
Will the exam routine be the same for Old and New syllabus?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.