Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2018 has been published by the Tripura Board of Secondary Education. The candidates can download the Tripura Board Class 10th Time Table 2018 by online mode at the official website of Board, tbse.in. The timetable is available in pdf format and consist of the exam date, day, subject name, reporting time. The candidates can start preparing for the board exam as per the schedule. The exam for TBSE Class 10th under new syllabus and pattern will begin from March 06, 2018 and the last exam is on March 20,2 018. The first exam will be of English subject. Check more details regarding the TBSE Madhyamik Exam Routine 2018 on the page below.
Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2018
There is 2-3 days gap in between the exam so the students get enough time for revision for the next exam and to relax. The exam will be held only on Tuesdays and Fridays. Check the complete timetable for CLass 10th below.
|Date and Day||Subject||Timings|
|06 Mar 2018 (Tuesday)||English||12:00 Noon to 03:15 PM|
|09 Mar 2018 (Friday)||Language 1:
|12:00 Noon to 03:15 PM|
|13 Mar 2018 (Tuesday.||Social Science
||12:00 Noon to 01:30 PM
01:30 PM to 03:15 PM
|15 Mar 2018 (Friday)||Mathematics||12:00 Noon to 03:15 PM|
|20 Mar 2018 (Tuesday)||Science
||12:00 Noon to 01:00 PM
01:00 PM to 03:15 PM
- Click Here to check the TSEB Madyamik Routine 2018
Preparation Tips for Class 10th Students
It isnt easy to prepare for an exam that is touted as the biggest exam of your life. Every study guide will say organize your time and make a study timetable. But the question is how? So, here we have given few tips which can help you to prepare for your board exams to get good marks in Tripura Madhyamik Result 2018:
- During the 02 months of preparatory leave, most students study late into the night and end up sleeping in the morning. Start your timetable way in advance, so you have enough time to revise everything. You might even need to make a few different timetables.
- For Physics: Physics requires a clear understanding of underlying principles. It becomes really easy to understand physics if you can relate the formulae to the environment around you. Formulas must be at your fingertips. Be sure to go through the solved question papers of the previous few years.
- For Biology: Biology can be easily mastered if you are good with diagrams. In the paper, draw a diagram and then get busy explaining it. Also, practice the terminology well, so that the definitions are crystal clear in your mind.
- For Chemistry: Chemistry becomes fairly simple if you have mastered formula. Study as per the syllabus only.
- For Geography: Geography requires practice of charts and maps a lot. Be sure to practice a variety of maps when studying the subject. A lot of topics such as types of crops and soil can be memorized if your general knowledge is good.
- For History: This subject is basically about memorization. There are very few effective ways of learning history; you just have to cram.
- For Mathematics: Mathematics tends to be a nightmare for most of the students. However, it is also the subject in which students can score maximum marks. As you increase your practice on this subject, your concept grasp and speed increase tremendously, as does your confidence. Make sure that you have done at least 100 problems on each formula before you proceed to the next topic. Also, go through the solved question papers of the previous few years.
What are items that are allowed and prohibited inside the exam premises?
Items that are allowed inside the exam
The candidates is allowed to carry only the following items inside the examination center:
- Admit Card of Board exam
- A clear Clipboard for writing
- Stationary Items
Items that are not allowed inside the exam center
The students will not be allowed to carry the following items inside the examination hall:
- Any electronic device such as Mobile Phone, Digital Watch, Calculator
- Any valuable items
- Notebook, Guides, Preparatory Notes, Books, or any other study material
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.