Tripura Board HS Exam Routine 2018 for class 12th students. The candidate can download the TBCSE 12th Exam Routine available in pdf format. The date sheet consists of the exam date, day, subject name, timings, and instructions for the candidate for the practical exam. The exams for Tripura Board HS 2018 will begin from March 08, 2018 and will end on April 11, 2018. The first exam will be of English which will start from 12:00 Noon to 03:15 PM. Check more details regarding the TBSE HS Exam Routine 2018 below.
Latest: The revised schedule of Tripura Board HS Exam has been updated.
Tripura Board HS Exam Routine 2018
Theory exam for all the subject will begin from 12:00 Noon to 03:15 PM, except for Music. The exam for Music will be of 2.15 hours duration from 12 Noon to 02:15 PM. Check the complete timetable below.
- Click Here to check the revised TBSE HS 2018 Exam Routine pdf.
After the completion of the exams, the board will release the result. You can check it from TBSE 12th Result 2018.
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- Practical Examinations in Physics, Chemistry, Biological Science Biology, Geography, Home Management & Home Nursing, and Psychology & Nutrition will be held from January 02 to 31, 2018. The students are directed to contact their respective schools for Practical Examination dates.
- Practical Examinations in Statistics will be held on January 10, 2018, at 11.00 AM.
- Practical Examination in Music will be held only at Agartala for all the candidates. The candidates will be informed about the date later on.
Which Items are allowed inside the examination hall?
The candidates are allowed to bring the following items inside the examination premises:
- Class 12th Board exam Admit Card
- A clear clipboard for writing. Ensure that nothing is written on the clipboard.
- Stationary items
Which Items are not allowed inside the examination center?
The candidates should ensure that the following items are not brought inside the examination premises:
- Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other electronic device
- Any study material such as books, notes, etc
- Any valuable items
Preparation Tips for Class 12th Students
Here we have given few tips which can help students to prepare well for their Board exam:
- When asked to prepare the enormous syllabus, most students take a look at the sheer size of the course material and lose hope. This can be avoided by breaking study material into smaller sections. Set up small goals each day- like preparing 1 chapter at a time. Also, make it a point to work hard and achieve those goals. Repeat this process each day and you will observe the burden getting reduced each day.
- Prioritize the chapters, topics, sections, course materials, etc. on the basis of weightage. There is no use in working hard for hours together if you have missed the 20% of the syllabus that is likely to carry 80% weightage.
- Try finishing off those chapters or sections first which carry more weightage in the exam.
- Be well versed with all the terms, concepts, important aspects, formulas (if any), numerical(s) (if any) of that chapter.
- After completing each topic, revise that topic the next day.
- Make sure you follow your own study routine properly.
- Ideally, take at least break at every one hour. During the break, watch TV for a few minutes, listen to your favorite songs, or talk to your family members or friends.
- Never try to cover the whole syllabus by cramming. Try to learn properly and not by memorizing each and everything.
- If you have not completed all the syllabus well within time then you should leave the next topic and try to revise the topics you have learned earlier. It will help you build your confidence.
- At Last, never try to discuss a question which you have left with anyone, just be in yourself and try to keep your mind cool and calm and prepared well before the exams.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.