As we all know that the new session in all the schools has begun, so also in Tripura. So, to encourage students to study well we have come up with the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019. The board has not released any official notification yet but we have provided some dates in the content written below. These dates are the expected dates, the board will release the TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019 in the 4th week of December 2018. The timetable will be released online on the official website i.e. tbse.in in the pdf format. However, students will also be able to download the TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019 from this page. Now, scroll down to know some of the important dates.
Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019
The previous session i.e. in 2018 the board conducted the exams from March 6 to March 20, 2018. This year too the exams will be held in the month of March 2019. Students can know the dates from the table present below. Further, we will update the page as soon as the official TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019 will be out. Now, look at the table to have an idea about the exam dates.
|TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|The beginning of the Exams||the 1st week of March 2019|
|Ending of the Exams||the 3rd week of March 2019|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019 from the official website: tbse.in
Procedure to Download the TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019
Here through this section students can avail the complete procedure about downloading the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019. Students must read the steps given below to access the timetable easily.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link available on this page to download the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019.
2nd Step- After that, a page will appear which contains the exam dates.
3rd Step- Check these dates carefully and start your preparations accordingly.
4th Step- At last, to ease your work download the Tripura Board Madhyamik Exam Routine 2019.
TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019: Timings
The exam time for the different subjects varies as in 2018 the board conducted the exams in different slots. The timings were 12 noon to 3:15 PM whereas in some subjects the time slots were divided into two. The first slot was from 12 noon to 1:30 PM and 12 noon to 1 PM. While it was 1:30 PM to 3:15 PM and 1 PM to 3:15 PM in the second slot. So, this year too same is expected to happen while for any change we will update you.
TBSE Madhyamik Time Table 2019: Subject’s List
Students who will appear for the exams need to know the subjects for which the board conducts the exam. So, to provide them help we have given below the complete list of the subjects. We recommend you to check it and ensure yourselves about your opted subjects.
- Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Social Science (Geography, Political Science, History, Economics)
Preparation Tips for the Board exams
How to prepare for the exams? This question is the most frequently asked question by the students. So, we are here to clear their query through our tips which are provided below. Look and read them carefully.
- Firstly, analyze the full syllabus and take advise from your teachers for the important topics. Then, strategize to prepare those topics well.
- In order to strategize the topics, you need to set your own schedule. Prepare the timetable in such a way that you get study breaks and time for your hobbies.
- Practice the sample papers and past year papers to know your writing flaws and speed up your writing speed.
- Revise the topics regularly which you learn, it will help you to retain the concepts for a long time.
- Eat healthy food, do exercise and meditation, think positive etc. All these things will help you to increase your studying efficiency and productivity.
- At last, we would advise you to have intellectual discussions with your friends or teachers. Through these discussions, you will get to know about other students query and their solutions which will ultimately help you in the preparations.
We wish best to all the aspiring candidates and hope you all achieve high. Try to give your best and make your parents happy and proud of you.