TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018 is available now. All those students who are going to appear for the Telangana Open State examination need to carry the hall ticket along with them. Telangana Open School Society release the TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018 online. In order to download your admit card, click on the link which is as given below. The board has released the notification on its official website- telanganaopenschool.org. Now, scroll the page down and get your admit card as soon as possible.
Latest: TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018 is released now. To download it Click Here.
TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018- Download Admit Card
Today, in this article we are going to discuss the TOSS Inter Hall Ticket for the month Apr| May 2018. Telangana Open State examinations are going to start from the upcoming month April and it continues until the first week of May. TOSS will issue the admit card to those students only who are eligible to appear for the desired examination. However, you will receive your admit card separately for the main examination and the practical exams. You can check all the desired dates from the table as mentioned below. Apart from this, you can also check the SSC and Inter Time Table in detail from here.
|TOSS Inter Exam 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of TOSS hall Ticket||Released|
|Starting date of Inter 2018 Exams||17 Apr 2018|
|End Date of Inter 2018 Exams||01 May 2018|
|Date of Practical Examinations.||08 May 2018 – 12 May 2018|
Official Website: telanganaopenschool.org
How to download TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018
Toss Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018 is available online as discussed above. Here, in this section, we are going to discuss with you all the procedure to obtain your TOSS Inter Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on the link which is as mentioned above.
- As you click a new window will appear on your screen. Refer the image as given below.
- Now, click on the ‘Inter theory (toss) Hall tickets’ option.
- Now, as you click you will proceed to the next window as shown below.
- Here, you are required to select your District, School and your Name from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket and check your admit card very carefully and download it.
- As you are required to carry your admit card to the examination hall so, take the print out of it and keep it safe with you.
Login Credentials Required For Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018
Following are the login credentials which are required to enter while downloading your admit card online.
- Your current District
- School Name
- Name of the Student
Details on your TOSS Inter Hall Ticket Apr| May 2018
Now, we see what exactly your Telangana Open State Inter Hall Ticket for the Month April| May 2018 consists of. Following are the details mention on your admit card 2018.
- Name of the District
- Hall Ticket Number
- Admission Number
- Your Name
- Father’s Name
- School Name
- Centre Name
- PH Code
- Time Table
- Your Photograph
- Reporting Timing
- Important Instructions
TOSS Inter Hall Ticket for Practical Examination
As we have already discussed in the above context that TOSS will issue the admit card separately for the main examination as well as the practical examination. If we talk about the TOSS Hall ticket for the practical examination then the procedure of obtaining the admit card is similar to admit card for the main examination.
Toss Inter Hall ticket for Practical Exam will also available online. As the exams will commence in last week of May. It is expecting that TOSS hall ticket for Practical Exams will provide to you in the month of March or April as per the official declaration. The login credentials are as similar to the login credentials required for the main examination. But the details mentioned on it may vary in respect to the examination dates and the timings as well as the examination centre.
You can refer the image of the TOSS inter hall ticket for Practical Exam from the image given below.
Some Important Instructions
It is advised to all the students who are going to appear for TOSS Inter examination must undergo the following instructions very carefully.
- On the day of Examination, it is must to carry the printed copy of your admit card along with you.
- Without the admit card you are not allowed to enter into the examination centre.
- While downloading the admit card verify all the details mentioned in it. The invigilator will verify them on the day of examination. Any mistake may result in the cancellation of your examination.
- If you find any discrepancy while obtaining your admit card then immediately contact to the examination coordinator for the same.
- Reach to the examination centre at 8:00 am.
- Carry your own examination items required. Don’t borrow it from anyone.
- Any kind of paper, electronic items such as a calculator, mobile phones are prohibited in the examination centre.
- Keep your admit card safely with you till you pass the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.