The Tamil Nadu board will be releasing the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 soon as the board has already released the exam dates. Most probably the hall ticket will be released in the month of February 2019. The board will release the hall ticket on the official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in. However, students will able to view their admit card from the link available on this page after the official announcement by the board. As per the official notice by the board, the SSLC result will be declared on or by April 29, 2019. Students who wish to attain the complete information about the admit card, exams and important dates can look at the content which is written below.
TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019
The board will conduct the exams in the month of March 2019 and they will last for 15 days as per the official notice. Students must note that the board may change the exam dates further. They need not worry as we will update the newer dates on our page. Moreover, the board will release the complete exam timetable of SSLC in the month of December.
Now, look at the table given below to know the dates.
|TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of the hall ticket||4th week of February 2019|
|The Beginning of the exams||14 Mar 2019|
|The Ending of the exams||29 Mar 2019|
Hall Ticket: The Students will be able to Download TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website: dge.tn.gov.in
Steps to Download the Tamil Nadu 10th Hall Ticket 2019
In order to download the hall ticket, students ought to follow certain steps which are given below. Read them and apply for accessing your admit card.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in to download the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019.
- It will direct you to the homepage of the official website where you have to click on the hall ticket option present on the top section.
- After clicking on it you will see a list of the hall tickets.
- Click on the SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 link and avail your admit card by entering the required details.
- Check the details available on it and lastly, download the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019 for further reference.
Details on the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2019
Students must have noted that the hall ticket consists of the details which need to be correct. So, here we have given the list of the contents which are available on it. Have a look at them and ensure yourselves that your hall ticket consists of all these details.
- Name of the board
- Name of the examination
- School code
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions
- Signature of the concerned authorities
- Examination Schedule
Preparation Tips for Exams
How to prepare for the exam and how to avoid the anxiety? These 2 questions are most commonly asked by the students. So in this section, we tried to give all the answers, they can read it and follow them for their benefit.
- Firstly, students must prepare their schedule to manage their time properly and prepare each topic well.
- Students should exercise and meditate daily to feel fresh, positive and bost up their memory.
- They must analyze the complete syllabus and mark important topics which are usually asked in the exams. Further, they should allot their maximum time to important and weaker topics respectively.
- Practice sample papers to speed up your writing and improve your writing skills.
- It is important for students to follow the correct books, so in this regard, they must take advice from their teachers.
About Tamil Nadu Board
Directorate of Government Examinations was founded in 1911, it formed a separate directorate in 1975. The Directorate conducted the first SSLC examinations in 1911. Apart from school examinations it also conducts other major exams. The Directorate has 7 regional offices across the state. Apart from conducting the exams for regular candidates it also conducts exams for private candidates. It aims to provide the quality education to the students.
Hope you all score well in the exams. Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!
If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section present below on the page.