TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020 is expected to be available in the month of February 2020. Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) releases the class 12 hall ticket for the regular students at the school login. Tamil Nadu board release the notication regarding the same on its official website- dge.tn.gov.in. However, the hall ticket for private candidates is released on the official website. To attain the Tamil Nadu 12th Hall Ticket 2020, regular students need to visit their respective schools. Whereas, the private candidates need to log in using application number and date of birth. Scroll down the page to know more about TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020.
Latest: Tamil Nadu board is going to release the class 12 hall ticket in the month of February 2020 expectedly.
TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020
Tamil Nadu board has released the time table for class 12 students. The exams are going to take place in the month of March 2020. But before appearing in these exams, it is important for the students to access their hall ticket. Tamil Nadu board is expected to release the hall ticket before 1-2 weeks before the exams. Now, the students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 12 hall ticket.
|TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||02 – 24 Mar 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Tamil Nadu 12th Hall Ticket 2020?
Admit card is a very crucial document on the day of exam. Tamil Nadu board releases the class 12 hall ticket at a school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the easy steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Tamil Nadu board release the admit card at a school login. The school code and password is provided to the school heads.
Step.2- Now, the school heads are going to login using the school code and password to the official login. Once the login is done, download the admit card.
Step.3- The students need to visit their respective schools to attain the hall ticket.
Step.4- Once you will reach your school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- After collecting the hall ticket, check all the details present on it.
Step.6- Now, take the hall ticket along with you. Do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Importance Of Hall Ticket
As discussed earlier, hall ticket is an important document on the day of examination. It is important for the students to carry the hall ticket on each day of examination. Tamil Nadu board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam hall. The invigilator makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without hall ticket. The list of details mentioned on the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Name of the Student
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of the Birth
- List of the Subjects
- Subject’s Code
- Exam Centre Code
- Address of the Exam Centre
- Important Information of the Students
General Instructions For Examinations
The students need to keep in mind some of the important instructions while appearing in the examination.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents before leaving for the exam centre.
- The students need to make sure that no family member or friend can enter the exam hall.
- During frisking and verification of the documents, the students need to maintain silence and corporate with the test centre staff.
- Every student is allotted with one seat inside the exam hall. Make sure that you sit on the seat allotted to you.
- No candidate is allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- No interaction among the students is allowed inside the exam hall. If there is any doubt, raise and hand and ask the invigilator.
- Use of the abusive language or bad words is prohibited inside the centre.
- Strict actions by the authorities will be taken against the students involved in unfair mean practices.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure that you are submitting your respective answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No permission will be given to the students to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have discussed some of the questions which a student frequently ask before the release of admit card.
Ques.1- When will the board release the admit card for class 12 students?
Ans.1- Tamil Nadu board will release the admit card in the month of February 2020 expectedly.
Ques.2- How will private candidates attain their hall ticket?
Ans.2- Tamil Nadu board released the hall ticket for the private candidates at the official login. You can directly login using the application number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
Ques.3- Can regular students download the hall ticket online?
Ans.3- No, regular students have to visit their respective school to collect the admit card. The board release the admit card at the school login. The access to school login is with the school heads only.
Ques.4- What all things do we need to carry to the exam centre?
Ans.4- The students can carry their hall ticket, required stationery, water bottle, medicines (if required) etc.
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!