TN HSC Supplementary Result 2018 has been announced on 24 July 2018. After the supplementary examinations, students had been seeking the result. So, here we are with the result that has been finally announced and other related details. Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) is the conducting body which is also responsible for the declaration of the result 2018. The board has released the TN HSC supplementary result 2018 officially on its website- dg.tn.gov.in. However, you can check your result directly through the link which is available on this page.
TN HSC Supplementary Result 2018| Tamil Nadu 12th Supplementary Result
Supplementary is another opportunity provided to all those students who could not clear the examinations in the first attempt. Therefore, after appearing for supplementary exams students had been seeking their result. The supplementary result plays a very important role in deciding the future of the candidates from the Tamil Nadu board. The board conducted the examinations in the month of June. Now, first check the table of the events given below followed by the instructions to follow while downloading the result.
|TN HSC Supplementary 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Examination||25 Jun 2018|
|End Date of Examination||04 Jul 2018|
|Result Declaration||24 Jul 2018|
- Click here for Special Supplementary June 2018 Second Year – Provisional Mark Sheet for Individuals
- Click here for HSe Special Supplementary June 2018 Second Year – Provisional Mark Sheet for Verification
How To Check TN HSC Supplementary Result 2018
As HSC supplementary result 2018 is available online. So, in order to check your result for an academic session 2018 go for the following steps and obtain the result.
- In the very first step, click on the link of the result. Now, the link has been updated as the link has been updated.
- As you click, a new window will open on your screen.
- Here enter the required basic details such as your roll number/ registration number, name or date of birth as required.
- Once you entered all the details correctly, click on the submit button.
- After submitting all the details successfully, your HSC supplementary result will appear on your screen.
- Your result will display the marks obtained and the status of your result. Check your result carefully and download it.
- You can also take the print out of your result on a temporary basis. The board will provide your original marksheet after the few days of the declaration of result.
Details on HSC Supplementary Result 2018
What your HSC supplementary result 2018 will consist of? This you would able to know through the content given below. Check all the desired details from here.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number of Candidate
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Name of the examination
- Year of Examination
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Subjects
- Marks/ Grades Obtained
- Total Marks/ Grades
- Status of result- Pass/ Fail
About Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2018
Here in this section, we are going to discuss the Tamil Nadu 12th (HSC) result 2018 in brief. The board has released the TN HSC result 2018 in the third week of May i.e on May 16. Total 91.1% is the total passing percentage of the students of class 12th from Tamil Nadu board. But this is not the highest percentage scored. In the year 2017, 92.1% was the highest percentage scored at the state level. Around 9,07,620 students have appeared for class 12th examinations.
Virudhnagar, Erode, and Tiruppur are the three districts which secured the top 3 position this year respectively. If we talk about the result of girls vs boys then yes., girls of the state has performed better than the boys of the state. The girls scored total 94.1% while the boys scored total 87.7%. 12th class main examinations conducted in the month of August. The board has also eliminated the ranking system from its education system. The board has also stated that if any school consider the admissions on the basis of the rank then a strict action will be taken against the school authority. The students of class 12th have found the question paper of this year of the main examination a bit tougher as compared to the previous year question paper.
Subjects in class 12th of Tamil Nadu Board
Here check it out the list of the subjects along with its percentage scored in 2018.
- Physics- 96.2%
- Chemistry- 95.0%
- Biology- 96.3%
- Maths- 96.4%
- Zoology- 91.3%
- Commerce- 90.3%
- Computer Science- 96.1%
But still, there are some of the students who have appeared for the supplementary examinations as a second chance and now they are waiting for their results. The marks given by the board on the marksheets are the finalized marks. So, All the Best To All! for your result and upcoming future. Until then keep in touch with us and get all the latest information regarding the result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.