TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019 for private candidates is available now. The private candidates who have applied for the compartment examination can now download their hall ticket from the direct link provided on this page. However, Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) has released the hall ticket on its official website- dge.tn.gov.in. The board has also released the hall ticket for class 11 private candidates. In order to download the hall ticket, the candidates need to log in using their application number and date of birth. Scroll down the page to know more about the TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019.
TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019
Class 12 main examination result was declared on April 19, 2019. However, the candidates who were not able to clear the examination can appear for the compartment examination. To appear for the exam students must need to carry their hall ticket at the exam centre. Without it students not able to attend the exam. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 12 supplementary hall ticket.
|TN Class 12 Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket (For Private Candidates)||29 May 2019|
|Commencement of Examination||06 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||13 Jun 2019|
Hall Ticket: To download TN 12th Supplementary Private Candidate Hall Ticket June 2019 for Old pattern Click Here
- TN 11th and 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019 for New Pattern (Private Candidates)- Click Here
- TN 11th and 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket (Arrear ) June 2019 for Old pattern (Private Candidate)- Click Here
- TN 11th Supplementary Hall Ticket June 2019 For New Pattern and New Syllabus (Private Candidates)- Click Here
How to Download TN Class 12 Supplementary Hall Ticket 2019?
The candidates who will be appearing for class 12 supplementary examination will have to carry their hall ticket along with them to the exam centre. However, they need to download the hall ticket which is available on the official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download the hall ticket. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download it.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link available on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, you have to log in using your application number or march registration number and date of birth.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Download” button. Your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
Step.5- You can check and download it for future purposes.
Important Instructions For Exam
The candidates should keep in mind the following instructions while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should carry all the required document while going for the exam.
- Candidates cannot change the details on the hall ticket once it is released.
- While downloading the hall ticket, it is advisable that students check all the details on it. If there is an error they should contact through email or phone.
- If any candidate has any problem during the exam, they should take permission from the invigilator.
- Students are not allowed to carry anything to the exam center except for the required important documents and pencil box.
- Any student found using unfair practices will not be allowed to give the exam further and strict actions will be taken against them.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least half an hour prior to the exam time.
- Students should corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- Students are not allowed to take the answer sheet out of the examination centre. It should be handed over to the invigilator.
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.