TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 for private candidates is available now. All the candidates who are going to appear for the supplementary result 2018 can now download their admit card online. To do so, all the candidates can download their admit card through the link given below. Directorate of Government Examinations(DGE) has released the TN 12th Supplementary hall ticket 2018 for private candidates online through its official website- www.dge.tn.gov.in. Now, through this article, we are going to discuss with you the procedure of downloading your result online and other related information. So, to explore all the desired details follow the content given below.
TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 for Private Candidates- Download Now
TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 for private candidates is an important identity issued by the board. In order to appear for the supplementary examination, it is must for the students to carry their hall ticket along with you. Tamil Nadu board (DGE) has announced the admit card for the examinations going to held in the month of June. Now, before moving towards the procedure of checking the result first have a look at the table given below.
|TN 12th Exams 2018||Important Dates|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||19 Jun 2018|
|Starting date of examination||25 Jun 2018|
|End date of examination||04 Jul 2018|
Admit Card: To check and download the admit card for the private candidates Click Here
Official Website: www.dge.tn.gov.in
How To Download TN 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 for Private candidates
Before the examination, students seek in the procedure of obtaining the hall ticket online for the academic session June/ July 2018. Now, follow the steps given below and obtain it.
1st Step: At this step, you need to click on the link which is given on this page and proceed further.
2nd Step: As you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Here, you need to enter some basic information such as your registration number and the date of birth in dd/mm/yy format.
4th Step: As you submit all the details correctly click on the ‘submit’ button.
5th Step: After this, your TN 12th supplementary admit card will appear on your screen.
6th Step: Check all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it.
7th Step: You can also take the print out of your admit card for future correspondence.
What TN 12tH Supplementary Hall Ticket 2018 Consist?
Here in this section, we are going to tell you that what details will mention on your admit card for the year 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Day of Exams
- Examination Timings
- Test Centre details
- Photograph of Candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions
Before appearing for the examinations we are going to discuss the some of the important points with you which must be kept in mind in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your hall ticket/ admit card along with you.
- Without the admit card you will not allow to appear for the examination.
- It is advised to all the students to reach to the examination centre prior to the scheduled timing.
- At the examination centre, your admit card will verify by the invigilator on the day of examination.
- Before downloading your admit card make ensure that your admit card consists of the details are correct in all aspects.
- If you find any discrepancy in your admit card then immediately contact the examination authorities.
- Any kind of paper and electronic items are not allowed to carry along with you in the examination hall.
- If you find indulge in borrowing the things or with any restricted item then it may result into the cancellation of the examination.
- As per the official schedule prepare well for the examination as well as revised it.
- Do not panic. Do well for the exams and clear your exams successfully.