TN 12th Hall Ticket 2018 for Private Candidate has released. You can check your admit card online through the link provided below. Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu has released the notification regarding TN 12 Hall Ticket 2018 for Private Candidate. Through this article, you will come across how to download your admit card online and many more. For this, you can keep the track on its official website- http://www.dge.tn.gov.in. Now, let’s move further to know more about the TN 12 (Second Year) admit card.
TN 12th Hall Ticket 2018 for Private Candidate (www.dge.tn.gov.in)
Tamil Nadu Board Examination for class 12th(Second Year) is going to start from March 01 and it continues till April 06. For more details regarding the 12 date sheet Check Here. But before appearing for the examination it is compulsory to carry your admit card along with you. Thus, admit card plays a very important role on the day of examination. But before knowing the procedure in detail we will see the dates of the important events mentioned in the table below.
|TN 12th 2018 For Private Candidate||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Has Released|
|Starting Date of Examination||01 Mar 2018|
|End Date of Examination||06 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: To download your TN 12th Hall Ticket 2018 Click Here.
- Also, To check and download the admit card of Supplementary exams Click Here
Result: Tamil Nadu HSC result is now declared. To check and download it Click Here.
Official Website: www.dge.tn.gov.in
Procedure To Download TN 12th Hall Ticket 2018
For downloading your admit card you need to follow certain steps which are as mentioned below.
Step1: In order to directly access your admit card click on the link provided on this page or you can also visit its official website.
Step2: Now, you will direct to the homepage of the admit card. Click on ‘ Higher Secondary Second Year Exam March/ April 2018- Private Candidate Hall Ticket Print Out’.
Step3: As you click a login window will appear on your screen as shown below. Here, provide certain basic information in the space provided.
Step4: Now, enter your Application Number provide to you at the time of your registration and your date of birth in dd/ mm/ yy format. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step5: As you submit the details successfully your admit card will appear on your screen consisting of the required information.
Step6: Download your admit card and take the print out of it. As it will require to carry on the day of examination.
Information On Your Admit Card
As we have already discussed that admit card is the mandatory document to carry along with you on the day of Examination. In this section, we are going to discuss the details mentioned in it. Your admit card consists of the basic information such as-
- Application Number
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Centre
- Reporting Timings
- Examination Timings
- Your Photograph
- Your Signature
Some of the Important Instructions
Before entering into an examination hall there are certain instructions which are required to keep in mind
- Most importantly, don’t forget to bring your admit card to the examination centre. Without it, your entry is prohibited to the examination TN 12th Hall Ticket 2018.
- Your Tn 12th Hall ticket 2018 for the private candidates will be verified by the invigilator present in the examination centre.
- Make ensure that all the details mentioned on your admit card are correctly displayed in all respect.
- Try to reach to your examination centre 5 minutes before the examination going to start.
- Carry all the stationery items required for the exam. Borrowing of things are not allowed can lead to the cancellation of your exam.
- Failure of any of the instruction may lead to mishappen for your exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.