Telangana Hall Ticket 2020 for 10th and 12th students has been released. So, all the students appearing for the March exams can now check and download their Telangana Hall Ticket 2020 from the direct link provided on this page. Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) has released the SSC hall ticket on its official website- bse.telangana.gov.in. While the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the inter 1st and 2nd year hall ticket on its official website- tsbie.cgg.gov.in. To download TS 10th, 12th Hall Ticket 2020, the students need to submit the required login details.
Telangana Hall Ticket 2020
SSC and Intermediate exams are going to take place in the month of March. But before that the hall ticket for all the desired students is released. Previously, Telangana board released the SSC hall ticket on March 11. While the Intermediate hall ticket was out on February 25. While this year, the board has released the intermediate hall tickets a bit late. Whereas the same schedule is followed for SSC students. Now, to know the important dates regarding Telangana Hall Ticket for SSC and Intermediate, look at the table below.
|Telangana Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||11 Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||19 Mar – 06 Apr 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||28 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||04 Mar – 21 Mar 2020 (1st Year) |
05 Mar – 23 Mar 2020 (2nd Year)
How To Download TS 10th, 12th Hall Ticket 2020
Unlike previous year, Telangana board has released the hall ticket for class 10th and 12th on its official wesite. The students can either download it by clicking on the link above. Or you can visit the official website. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link of their respective class from the list of link provided on this page.
Step.2- After this, a new page appears in front of you. Here, you need to click on the link for the hall ticket under the table section.
Step.3- As you click on the link, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.4- On thi page, class 10th students need to select district, school and submit their name and date of birth. Whereas, class 12th students need to submit their hall ticket number (present/ previous).
Step.5- The hall ticket appears on the screen. The students can check and download their hall ticket for future purposes.
TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020
TS SSC Hall Ticket is the identity proof issued to all the desired students of class 10th. Telangana Board conducts the class 10th examination in the month of March. Before that, the board makes the availability of the hall ticket at the official login. Previously, the hall ticket was released on March 11. While this year also the board has released the hall tickets on the same date. The students can login to the official website and download the hall ticket. Except for the individual login, the board also releases the hall ticket at the school login. The students need to enter their school code and name of the school in the login space.
TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020
TS Intermediate Hall Ticket is the hall ticket released for all the registered students of 1st and 2nd year. Hall ticket is a very important document for the students appearing in the exam. Without access to the hall ticket, students can not enter the exam hall. The hall ticket consists of name of the student, roll number, enrollment number, test centre details and other details regarding the students. To access the hall ticket, students need to submit their hall ticket number (present/ previous).
Important Instructions For Examinations
After attaining the hall ticket, the students are advised to study the instructions written at the back of it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams.
- Before leaving for the test centre, check whether you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre or not.
- To avoid being late, try to reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the exam timings.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- Every student is allotted with one seat in the exam hall. The students are advised to sit on their respective seats only.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair means practices. Also, the students can not give further examination.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure that you submit your respective answer sheet. The student will be marked absent if the answer script is not present.
- The students can not leave the exam before the end time of the exam.
All the best for the examinations!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.