Telangana Hall Ticket 2020: 10th hall ticket will be available by the second week of March. While the Telangana Hall Ticket 2020 for 12th students will be issued by end of February expectedly. Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) releases the SSC Hall Ticket on its official website- bse.telangana.gov.in. While the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) releases the hall ticket for intermediate students on bie.telangana.gov.in. The students need to submit the required login details to download TS 10th, 12th Hall Ticket 2020. Go through the page to know more.
Telangana Hall Ticket 2020
SSC and Intermediate exams are going to take place in the month of March. But before that the hall ticket for all the desired students is released. Previously, Telangana board released the SSC hall ticket on March 11. While the intermediate hall ticket was out on February 25. The same schedule is expected for the upcoming academic session too. To know the important dates regarding Telangana Hall Ticket for SSC and Intermediate, look at the table below.
|Telangana Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||19 Mar – 06 Apr 2020|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||04 Mar – 21 Mar 2020 (1st Year)
05 Mar – 23 Mar 2020 (2nd Year)
How To Download TS 10th, 12th Hall Ticket 2020
Unlike previous year, Telangana board releases the hall ticket for class 10th and 12th on its official wesite. The students can either download it by clicking on the link above. Or you can visit the official website. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the hall ticket.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link of their respective class from the list of link provided on this page.
Step.2- After this, you will be redirected to a new page. Here, you need to click on the link for the hall ticket under the table section.
Step.3- As you will click on the link, a new page with the login window will appear on the screen.
Step.4- On the login page, class 10th students need to select district, school and submit their name and date of birth. Whereas, class 12th students need to submit their hall ticket number (present/ previous).
Step.5- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen. The students can download the same for future purposes.
TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020
TS SSC Hall Ticket 2020 is the identity proof issued to all the desitred students of class 10th. Telangana board conducts the class 10th examination in the month of March. Before that, the board makes the availability of the hall ticket at the official login. If we look at the previous year schedule, then it is expected that the hall ticket releases by the second week of March. The students can login to the official website and download the hall ticket. Except for the individual login, the board also releases the hall ticket at the school login. The students need to enter their school code and name of the school in the login space.
TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020
TS Intermediate Hall Ticket 2020 is the hall ticket released for all the registered students of class 12th. Hall ticket is a very important document for the students appearing in the exam. Without access to the hall ticket, students can not enter the exam hall. The hall ticket consists of name of the student, roll number, enrollment number, test centre details and other details regarding class 12th student. Along with the class 12th students, the board also release the hall ticket for class 10th students. The students of both standards can visit the official website to download the hall ticket.
Important Instructions For Examinations
After attaining the hall ticket, the students are advised to study the instructions written at the back of it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams.
- Before leaving for the test centre, check whether you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre or not.
- To avoid being late, try to reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the exam timings.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- Every student is allotted with one seat in the exam seat. The students are advised to sit on their respective seat.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair means practices. Also, the students can not give further examination.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure that you submit your respective answer sheet. The student will be marked absent if the answer script is not present.
- The students can not leave the exam before the end time of the exam.
All the best for the examinations!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!