TBSE Result 2022 – The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) is expected to declare the TBSE Result for both classes 10th and 12th twice. Results for term 1 shall be declared in January 2022 and results for term 2 examinations shall be declared in May 2022. Students for both classes 10th and 12th can check their results via online means on the official website of Tripura Board — tripuraresults.nic.in. To check it, students need to login using their roll number and registration number. The final result is prepared by taking the marks obtained by the students in Term 1 and Term 2 exams. Check more details on Tripura result 2022 for Madhjyamik and HS examination from the page below.
Tripura Board Result 2022
Hi Pijush Debbarma , Follow this topic to stay updated.subscribe
For academic year 2020-2021, class 10th had almost 40 thousand registrations and class 12th had around 27 thousand registrations. Looking at the population of Tripura, this is a significant number. Below mentioned is a date’s table which indicates various important deadlines for Tripura Board Examination 2022.
|TBSE Result 2022||Class 10th||Class 12th|
|Examination Date (Term 1)||December 2021||December 2021|
|Result Date (Term 1)||January 2022||January 2022|
|Examination Date (Term 2)||March 2022||March 2022|
|Result Date (Term 2)||May 2022||May 2022|
How is Tripura Board Result 2022 for class 10th calculated?
This year due to the COVID-19 circumstances, TBSE has decided to conduct the class 10th evaluation in 2 separate terms. The total assessment will be of 100 marks and these 100 marks shall be divided into 2 separate assessments which are written and internal assessment.
The written assessment shall be conducted for 80 marks and will be divided equally into 2 terms which are term 1 and term 2 and each will cover 40 marks. The internal assessment will be of 20 marks and will be given on the basis of project made and student’s punctuality at school.
|Grade Scale||Performance Indicator||Grade|
How is Tripura Board Result 2022 for class 12th calculated?
For class 12th, TBSE follows a similar evaluation pattern of grading. Students will be evaluated for 100 marks but the division of these 100 marks is different for different subjects.
For Mathematics, English and so on, 100 marks will be evaluated as whole in written examination. These written examinations will happen twice as term 1 and term 2 with each term carrying 50 marks.
For Science based subjects like Physics, chemistry and so on, 100 marks shall be divided into 70-30 basis. The written evaluation will be for 70 marks with each term carrying 35 marks. Rest 30 marks will be evaluated on the basis of practical assessment.
|Grade Scale||Grade||Performance Indicator|
|90 to 100||AA||Outstanding|
|80 to 89||A+||Excellence|
|60 to 79||A||Very good|
|50 to 59||B+||Good|
|36 to 49||B||Satisfactory|
|30 to 35||C||Marginal|
Qualifying Marks Required for Tripura Board Examination 2021-22
TBSE keeps qualifying criteria for both class 10th and 12th students. Based on this, TBSE will determine whether a student will get promoted to further classes or not. The passing criteria for class 10th and 12th students is kept at 30 marks in each subject and a total aggregate qualifying of 150 marks.
How to check the Tripura Board Class 10th results online?
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to download their Tripura Board Class 10th results by entering their login credentials.
- Visit the TBSE results by following the link mentioned above.
- This link will directly open the result page. Coming on the homepage, click on “Madhyamik Examination Results 2022”.
- An authentication page will open where student’s will have to enter their Roll number and Registration Number and then click on “Show Result”.
- If all credentials match, the results of candidate will be displayed on screen.
- Students should download the result in a PDF format and take a printout for future reference.
How to check the Tripura Board Class 12th results online?
Steps to check class 12th results are almost the same as class 10th. Students just have to enter their correct credentials and the result will be displayed.
- Follow the link mentioned above and go to the TBSE result section.
- On the homepage, click on “Higher Secondary Examination Results 2022”.
- This will guide students to the authentication page for downloading class 12th results. Students will be asked to enter their roll number and registration number and click on “Show Result”.
- This will display the result on candidate’s screen and students can thoroughly check it.
- Lastly, each and every candidate should make sure that they download the result and take a printout of it for future.
What after Tripura Board Results 2022?
After release of online TBSE results, students from both class 10th and 12th should gather their passing certificate and original result sheet from their particular schools. Students confused regarding what to do after this can follow the points mentioned below.
- For class 10th students, there will be 2 choices regarding future studies, either they can go for higher secondary education or they can go for a diploma. Diploma is basically for those students who are interested in a particular industry and want to pursue it. Students opting for higher secondary studies will get various options regarding their future and won’t be bonded to a single industry.
- Students clearing class 12th will have to choose a future based on the previous field of choice. Students will get an opportunity to get a seat in any premier institute. For this, students will have to give various entrance examinations for Under Graduate admissions.
Tripura Board Result 2022 Re-Valuation
Candidates can get their Tripura Board result 2022 reexamined and find their solution scripts re-evaluated. Here are sure things that should be remembered while applying for revaluation.
- After the revelation of the TBSE Class 12 result 2022, students will have 5 days to apply for re-assessment.
- The registration forms will be accessible online on the authority site.
- Candidates need to present the appropriately filled structure to the individual school authorities.
- The office of reevaluating is accessible just for 3 subjects.
- To confirm their re-evaluation registration, students will have to pay a nominal charge per subject.
TBSE has kept the re-valuation charges for both class 10th and 12th extremely low. Students will have to pay Rs. 130 per subject to get their answer scripts re-evaluated.
Tripura Board compartment examinations 2022
Assuming that a candidate neglects to get the base passing marks in the assessment, then, at that point, he/she gets one more opportunity to score well in TBSE results 2022. Students will have to register for this separately on the official website and students will get a separate admit card. Tripura Board will lead the valuable assessment in June 2022, likely. The TBSE result 2022 for valuable tests is relied upon to be delivered in July 2022.
Previous year Tripura Board class 10th Results
|Year||Number of Students who appeared||Overall Pass Percentage (%)|
Previous year Tripura Board class 12th Results
|Year||Overall Pass %||No Of Students Appeared|
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) is a leading group of school training in the province of Tripura, India. As of now Dr.Bhabatosh Saha is the leader of TBSE.It is a state organization of the Government of Tripura which is liable for the advancement and improvement of optional training in the state. The vast majority of the government funded schools of the state follow the TBSE framework. Tripura Board of Secondary Education was set up in the year 1973 under the Tripura Act. No.12 and named after Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 by Tripura Legislative Assembly. The board came in activity from the year 1976.
FAQs on TBSE Result 2022
Term 1 examination for class 10th will begin from December 16th to December 29th, 2021 and for class 12th, it will begin from December 15th to January 7th, 2022.
To pass the examination students have to score 30 marks in each subject and a total aggregate qualifying of 150 marks.
TBSE allows students to put maximum of 3 subjects for re-evaluation.
Students will have to pay a nominal charge of Rs. 130 per subject to complete the registration for re-evaluation.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.