Its a good news for the students waiting for the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018. As the board will be announcing the exam routine in the month of July. It will be announced on the official website i.e. tbse.in. Apart from this, you will able to check your result directly through the link available here. The board has also released the application forms for the same. Students willing to give the Supplementary exams have to apply online. Read the content below to attain the full information about TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018. Now, scroll down the page to know about the important dates of examination.
TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018
Application forms are already out so it expected that timetable will be released by July beginning. In order to know the dates students can have a look at the table below. We have also provided the link to download the exam routine. But it will be active at the time of official notification of the exam dates.
|TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018||Important Dates|
|Application forms||Now available|
|Commencement of Examinations||July 2018|
Time Table: To check the availability of your TBSE HS Supplementary exam routine 2018 Click Here
Official Website: tbse.in
How to download the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018?
Students willing to check their exam dates will be able to download the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018 soon. They can download it from this page. We have also given the facility to students to avail the steps to download it. So have a look at them.
- Click on the link present above on this page.
- A new page will appear on the screen which contains the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018.
- It will be in pdf format, download it for your ease.
- Now most importantly check the dates of the examination and start preparing for it.
Subjects available for TBSE HS Supplementary Exam 2018
There are various subjects present on the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam Routine 2018. The board conducts the Supplementary examination of these subjects every year. Have a look at them to assure your subject.
- Political Science
- Business Studies
- Business Organisation and Management
- Biological Science/ Biology
- Economic Geography
- Arabic(Elective) Old syllabus
- Arabic (Language 2) New syllabus
- Home Management & Home Nursing
- Bussiness Economics including Business Mathematics
Preparation Tips for students for the Exam Preparation
Students willing to give the TBSE HS Supplementary Exam 2018 are stressed out. They are acquired with a lot of pressure to prove themselves. They have been another chance to improve their score. In order to prove themselves, they need to perform well in the Supplementary Exams. So to help them fulfill this aim we have given below the preparation tips.
- Firstly make a proper timetable for your studies. Allot the maximum timings to your studies.
- Analyze the full syllabus and mark the important and unimportant topics. Study the important topics first.
- Practice the sample papers by allowing the timings. It will increase your speed of writing as well as the skills.
- Read the past year papers to know the question paper difficulty level and variety of questions.
- Try to work more on your weaker sections than stronger ones.
- Keep yourselves away from negative thoughts. Negativity around you will prevent you to achieve your target.
- Do not forget to take essential documents while appearing for the examination.
- Check your pocket and stationary box to ensure that you do not carry any prohibited items in the exam hall.
- It is important to hope for the best and be positive while preparing for the exams. As it will boost up your confidence.
We wish you all good luck for the exams. Hope you all perform better than before. Try to achieve your target this time. Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!