TBSE HS Admit Card 2020 is going to be available from February 20, 2020. As per the official notification, school heads or their authorized person have to collect the TBSE HS Admit Card 2020 from the board’s office between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has released the admit card notification on its official website- tbse.in. So, all the students appearing for March exams have to visit their respective schools to collect Tripura Board 12th Admit Card 2020. To know more about 12th admit card, go through the entire content.
TBSE HS Admit Card 2020
Tripura board is going to conduct the 12th exams from the first week of March. Before this, the admit card for all the desired students is released in an offline mode. Admit card is a very important document on each day of examination. Without the access to admit card, no student will be allowed to enter and give the exam. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the HS admit card for the upcoming academic session.
|TBSE HS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – 31 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of TBSE HS Admit card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Tripura 12th Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for obtaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to obtain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect their admit card.
Step.2- After obtaining the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.3- If there is any error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads before the exam.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
Why Is Class 12 Admit Card 2020 Important: Know Here
Admit card acts as an identity card of the student on the day of examination. No student will be allowed to enter the exam centre without the access of admit card. Tripura board appoints invigilator at the entrance of each exam centre. The invigilator make sure that the students do not enter the exam centre without the admit card. Earlier some students used to appear in the exam in place of some other student. Therefore, the board has made it a compulsion. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Board’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Roll number
- Enrollment Number
- Registration number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Important Instructions
Attendance Requirement For Class 12 Students
In order to be considered qualified, the students need to have at least 75% attendance of the total working days. The attendance of the student will be counted from the date of admission in class 12. Any student having the attendance of less than 75% will not be allowed to give the examinations. Such students will have to seek admission in the next academic session. Also, they need to make sure that they will not be allowed to sit in the supplementary exams as well.
General Instructions For Examination: Know Here
The students need to keep in mind some of the important instructions mentioned below while appearing in the exam.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents on the day of examination.
- Make sure that you reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid being late.
- The students need to maintain discipline and corporate with the test centre staff during frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, no student will be allowed to go outside the exam hall. You can either go before exam or after exam.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair means practices.
- Unnecessary stationery items and electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authorities will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- The students need to make sure that they are not allowed to talk to fellow student. If yiu have any doubt, ask the invigilator regarding it,.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure that you have submitted your answer sheet to the invigilator.
- The invigilator will not allow any student to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the 12th admit card. The students ca have a look at them below.
Ques.1- When is Tripura board going to release the HS admit card for the year 2020?
Ques.2- How can the students obtain their admit card?
Ques.3- What to do if there is any error in the admit card?
Ques.4- What to do if any student has forgot to carry his/ her admit card to the exam hall?
Ques.5- Is it a compulsion to carry the colored printout of the admit card?
Official Website: tbse.in
All The Best For Examinations!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.