Tamilnadu Government is going to conduct the SSLC (10th) examination in the month of March and April 2018. It has published its timetable for class 10 examination. Students can check their 10th class timetable further in this article and should start preparing for the annual examination. Tamilnadu School Education System is providing Samacheer Kalvi education system for the students who are studying in 10th standard. The pattern which is used by the Tamil Nadu Government for class 10th is providing the uniform system of education for all the students studying in Government, Government Aided, Self-financing, Matric and Anglo-Indian Schools.
Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamilnadu has released the timetable of SSLC 10th 2018 in the pdf format of class 10 on its official website of at dge.tn.gov.in However candidates can also check it from this page below. SSCL Public Examination is conducted three times in an academic year as in March/April and the Supplementary examination in the month of September/ October for the candidates who fail in the March/April session of the same year. A per the Tamilnadu School Education System the first examination of 10th standard is going to be held on March 16, 2018. Now let us take a look on the Tamilnadu 10th timetable 2018 for more dates and information.
Timetable of Tamilnadu SSLC (10th Class) 2018
Given below is the Tamil Nadu SSLC 10th Time Table for March 2018. Candidates who will appear for class 10 examination in the year 2018 must view the timetable for the examination.
|Part I – Language Paper I||March 16, 2018 (Friday)|
|Part I – Language Paper II||March 21, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|English Paper I||March 28, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|English Paper II||April 4, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Mathematics||April 10, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Part IV – Optional Language||April 12, 2018 ( Thursday)|
|Science||April 17, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Social Science||April 20, 2018 (Friday)|
Candidates can also download the timetable from the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations at dge.tn.gov.in by clicking on the notification of March 2018 SSLC Examination Timetable, download and save it and take a printout of the timetable for further use.
After the completion of the exams, the board will release the result. You can check Tamilnadu SSLC Result 2018 here.
Subjects of Tamilnadu SSLC 10th 2018 Examination
The department is conducting the SSLC examination for the subjects that are mentioned below in the table. The 10th examination 2018 of Tamil Nadu will be held for the duration of 2 ½ hours. Candidates need to obtain minimum 35 marks out of 100 to pass in each paper.
|Part I||Tamil (Compulsory)||Paper I
|Part II||English||Paper I
|Part IV||Optional Language Telugu, Arabic, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati Sanskrit. French and Urdu||100|
Note: For the science subject, which consist of theory and practical examination. Candidate must secure minimum 20 marks in the theory subject out of 75 marks and 15 marks in practical out of 25 marks.
Tamil Nadu has always been one of the state with higher pass percentage of students in class 10th boards. Now when candidates know the timetable of SSLC examination, as it is announced too early by Directorate of Government Examinations, Students have enough time to prepare for the examination. Candidates can prepare for SSLC from now onwards to get better results in class 10. Here we have given some preparatory tips to prepare for the examination. Candidates are advised to have a look on the tips.
Preparation Tips for Tamil Nadu SSLC 2018
Candidates sometimes panic while preparing for the class 10 examination because of the first time board exam appearance. But there is no need to panic at all, students just need to plan a timetable for their studies or study stepwise as given below:
- Download the syllabus and timetable for the examintion from the official website at of the or make an exact timetable that is mentioned above in this article.
- After that print the complete syllabus available on the official website at dge.tn.gov.in
- Students need to make a proper study plan which is the most important part of preparation. Making a study plan gives you a proper time and schedule to prepare for your examination. But the challenge is to follow the study plan made by you. So stick to your plan to get success.
- Now when the student have enough time to prepare for the examination, you can cover each topic of every subject.
- Give more time on practicing the weaker subject and make proper notes, highlighting the important topics which needs to be focused.
- After covering the weaker subjects, do practice your strong areas also otherwise you will forget all that topics till the exam.
- Revision is the most important thing to do after studying whole syllabus. Start revising whole syllabus chapter wise and do from the subject which you know well. At last revise the subject in which you are weak.
- After revision, practice mock papers and previous year question papers that are easily available on net.
- At last make notes of the important topics from each subject, however every topic is important from the examination point of view. Although make a list of formulas, the topics that are don’t easily remembered by you this will help the student for the last minute revision.
- Most importantly do not feel nervous, during the exam days. Do the activities you like to do in the free time. Do not over burden yourself by studies.
- All the best to the students who will appear for the Tamil Nadu SSLC 10th examination in 2018.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.