Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2022 – Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) is likely to release Tamil Nadu 12th time table in the month of January 2022. School students and private candidates can check the Higher Secondary Examination (+2) Time Table at dge.tn.gov.in. HSC Second year examination will be conducted in March/April 2022 for the first session by Tamil Nadu board. The second session for the supplementary examination will be conducted in June/July 2022. A tentative timetable for HSE is given on this page that students can refer to start their preparation accordingly.
Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table
- Start of HSC Second Year Practical Examination – 1st week of February 2022
- Release of HSC Hall Ticket 2022 – February 2022
Download Time Table Here – You will get the direct link for downloading TN 12th Public exam time table 2022 here.
Official website – dge.tn.gov.in
The Directorate of Government Examinations conducts the examination for HSC Second Year (for class 12th) in two sessions every year for regular and private candidates. The first session is being conducted in March/April and the second session is for supplementary examination in June/July. Students who successfully clear HSC first year exam are eligible to give HSC second year examination.
A tentative Time table for HSC Second Year Examination for science/commerce/arts streams is given below. Candidates can check exam dates for their stream.
|Language||1st week of March 2022|
|English||2nd week of March 2022|
Nutrition & Dietetics
Textiles and Dress Designing
Food Service Management
|2nd week of March 2022|
Ethics and Indian Culture
Advanced Language (Tamil)
|2nd week of March 2022|
|2nd week of March 2022|
Business Mathematics and Statistics
Basic Electrical Engineering
Basics Electronic Engineering
Basic Civil Engineering
Basic Automobile Engineering
Basic Mechanical Engineering
Office Management and Secretaryship
|3rd week of March 2022|
|4th week of March|
Tamil Nadu Class 12th HSC Registration 2022
Students of HSC (+2) in High or Higher Secondary School have to register for the HSE final examination. The classification of the registration procedure is given below.
For School Students
School students do not have to register for the exam. The head of the respective school will upload a Nominal Roll No. of each student from their school who is going to appear for the HSE on the Directorate website.
For Private Candidate
Private candidates have to approach their nearest Government Examination Service Centres (Nodal Centre) for exam registration. Candidates have to provide all details required in the registration process. The center after completing registration will provide you an application and registration slip which will be proof of private appearance in the exam.
Eligibility Criteria to appear in 12th Public Exam 2022 Tamil Nadu
There are some eligibility factors for school (regular) and private candidates that have to ensure before registration.
- Candidate must have pass SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- The age of a candidate should be 15 years before or on the 1st day of the month in which HSE is to be started. (For e.g – 1 March or 1 April).
- Private candidates who have passed/failed the first-year (+1) examination in the previous session are eligible to apply for the second-year (+2) examination.
- If any candidate failed or was absent in the previous session HSE can apply for the failed or absent subjects in the same session.
Steps to download HSC Time Table 2022
The HSC Second Year Time Table is not yet released but will be available soon and students will be notified. Students can follow the steps given below to download HSE (+2) Time Table
1st Step: Go to the official website of DGE or click on the direct link on the page above.
2nd Step: On the Homepage of DGE, click on the “TIMETABLE” tab.
3rd Step: A timetable list of each class will appear. Simply, click on the “HSC Second Year Time Table 2022” link to open.
4th Step: A pdf of the timetable will be opened in a new tab, which students can download for future reference.
TN 12th Public Exam 2022 Important Dates
Students can check the complete schedule for 12th public exam 2022 Tamil Nadu from the table below.
|Release of HSC II Year Exam Time Table||January 2022|
|Commencement of HSC II Year Theory Exam||March/April 2022|
|Start of Practical Examination||February 2022|
|Release of HSC Hall Ticket (Admit Card)||February 2022|
|Commencement of HSC Supplementary Exam||June/July 2022|
TN HSC Exam 2022 Timings
The exam of TN HSC will be conducted as per the timings given below.
|Distribution of Question Paper||10:00 a.m|
|Start of Examination||10:15 a.m|
|Duration of Examination||10:15 a.m to 1:15 p.m|
- As given above, the duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Before the start of an exam, 15 minutes will be given to students to read the question paper.
Preparation Tips for HSE 2022
Following are the preparation tips that students can bring in their daily preparation to enhance their performance and score well in the HSC Second Year examination.
- Every candidate should start covering the syllabus from the beginning of the session. So you can have enough time to revise them.
- Attend every class and note down all the important points taught in class. Notes of every chapter should be well-written in a notebook so you can read and understand them properly while revising.
- Solve HSC (+2) Previous Year Question Paper to familiarize yourself with the pattern of a question being asked in the examination
- Also, practice HSC (+2) Model Question Paper in a shift of 3-hour to develop an environment of the exam and habit of completing the exam within time.
- Revision should be started at least 2 months before the commencement of the final examination so you can devote equivalent time to each subject.
- Revision should be done in a managed way. First, revise your strong topics and then move to slightly complex topics. Follow this for each subject.
- Discuss your doubts, queries with concerned subject teachers before the examination. Do not leave your doubts for the last moment.
- It is natural to be anxious and stressed before the exam but try to keep yourself calm and stress-free and give the examination with a positive attitude.
TN 12th Supplementary Exam 2022
Those candidates who failed in March/April session exam can apply for the supplementary examination through their school, examination center (written on March session). These candidates have to provide his/her March/April examination Roll Number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
For candidates who were absent in March/April session examination can register for June/July supplementary session examinations through Nodal Centres (Government Examinations Service Center). All such candidates can download their hall ticket by providing their Application number and date of birth.
TN HSC Hall Ticket 2022
For school candidates, the Directorate will upload the hall ticket with the candidate’s photo on their official website. Roll Number and exam date will be mentioned on a hall ticket. Schools will download the hall ticket of each candidate and will distribute it before the commencement of the practical examination.
Private candidates have to download their hall tickets from the website of the Directorate. Candidates have to provide details like application number and date of birth to be able to download the hall tickets. Details of the examination center (including name, address, code, etc.) will be there on the hall ticket.
About Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE)
Directorate of Government Examinations also pronounced as DGE is the conducting body of Higher Secondary Examination for Class XI (+1) and Class XII (+2) in the state of Tamil Nadu. The directorate was established in 1975 in Madras, Tamil Nadu. Later, it was shifted to the state capital, Chennai. DGE conducts its first public examination in 1911. Along with HSE, the directorate conducts the following examination, Secondary School Leaving Certificate (for class X), E.L.S.C for private candidates, National Talent Search Examination (N.T.S), National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS.E), and Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examinations (TRUST). The major responsibilities of the Directorate are scheduling and conducting examinations, providing stationary necessary in the examination, and providing Mark Certificate.
FAQs on Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2022
Tamil Nadu HSE for the second year will start from the 1st week of March 2022
Only those candidates who applied for a scanned copy of the answer scripts are allowed to apply for revaluation.
Yes, school students have to pay Rs 375 as an examination fee of HSE. However, fee exemption is applicable for special category students.
Yes, you can give June/July session supplementary examination if you were absent in any of your subject examinations. You have to register through the Nodal center in your nearby location. Check Nodal Center list.
Hall tickets of private candidates will be available on the directorate’s official website. Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth to download their hall tickets.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.