Board of Education, Odisha, has released SIOS Odisha 2018 Time Table. The time table for Regular and Ex-regular examination has been released online, on bseodisha.nic.in. The candidates can check and download the date sheet from this page. The exams are beginning from February 23, 2018, and will end on March 08, 2018. The candidates will only be allowed to appear for the exam if they will carry the admit card. Read the article below to know more details about SIOS Odisha Time Table 2018.
SIOS Odisha 2018 Date Sheet / Time Table
The candidates can check the time table from below. It is important to check all the dates carefully and appear for the correct exam.
|Date And Day||Subject||Time|
|23 Feb 2018, Friday||ODIA (OD), TELGU(TL), URDU(UD)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|24 Feb 2018, Saturday||Painting(PT) (Theory)||9:00 am to 10:30 am|
|25 Feb 2018, Sunday||Painting(PT) (Practical)||9:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|26 Feb 2018, Monday||English(En)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|27 Feb 2018, Tuesday||Home Science (HS)(Theory)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|28 Feb 2018, Wednesday||Hindi(HN), Sanskrit(SN)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|03 Mar 2018, Saturday||Mathematics (MT)||9:00 am to 11:45 am|
|04 Mar 2018, Sunday||Home Science (HS)(Practical)||9:00 am to 10:00 am|
|06 Mar 2018, Monday||Science (SC)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|07 Mar 2018, Tuesday||Indian Culture and Heritage(CH)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
|08 Mar 2018, Wednesday||Social Science (SS)||9:00 am to 11:30 am|
You can also take the reference of the image of the schedule as shown below:
- Click Here To download the Date Sheet PDF.
How to Prepare for SIOS Examination 2018
While preparing for an examination of Odhisa State Open School you can take the help of the following tips. These tips might help in preparing well for an examination.
- Take a view of the syllabus of all the subjects and prepare the topics according to that.
- Make your own schedule and follow it with full of honesty.
- Work on your weaker section and analyze your performance.
- Practice Previous Year question papers and practice more questions.
- Take the reference of the books you find it comfortable to study.
- Don’t put any topic for the last minute.
- Make ensure that before the day of examination you must have a revision of all the topics covered in a particular subject.
- Be confident and don’t take stress. Go to the examination hall with a positive attitude.
General Regulations Regarding SIOS Examination 2018
- The Board conducts the High School Certificate Examination twice a year. The first examination is the Annual Examination and the Second Examination is the Supplementary Examination.
- The High School Certificate Examination has been designed in such a way to test of all round general education which would enable the student either to enter the working force or to take up higher level academic and vocational courses.
- The examination is conducted as written tests, practical tests and/or internal assessment.
- Award of marks or grades to a candidate in different subjects of the examination will be based on your intelligent appreciation and understanding of the subjects.
- The High School Certificate Examination is also open to the following categories of candidates.
- Regular: Regular candidates that is candidates who have satisfactorily prosecuted a regular course of study in classes 9 and 10 at one or more High Schools recognized by the Board and who have been duly sent up for the Examination by the head of the institution last attended.
- Also Provided that the candidates will have to attend 120 periods of the socially useful productive work programme in the test centre for the High School Certificate Examination 1983 onwards, a sum of Rs. 20/- only will be collected from each student by test centre concerned.
- Ex- Regular: Ex-regular candidates, that is, candidates who have prosecuted a regular course of study in one or more recognized High Schools in classes 9 and 10 and who were admitted to an examination of a previous year but could not appear or
be having appeared failed at the examination. (This provision will be applicable in case of candidates appearing in 1984 and onwards).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.