Good news for the candidates who had given the supplementary exams. SEBA Result 2018 has been declared today for the supplementary process. It is available online on the official website sebaonline.org. We have provided the link to check your result on this page. You can see your result new roll number and captcha.
54.44% is the total passing percentage of the students from the Assam board. To check your result the desired students can directly click on the link which will available in the box below. Around 3.5 lakh students are eagerly waiting for their upcoming result. The board will release the result on its official website- sebaonline.org. SEBA result 2018 can be easily checked online by following the certain procedure. Through this article, you will come across the steps involved while checking your result and many more. To get the latest information and to update yourself keep the constant with us.
SEBA Result 2018 | Assam HSLC Result 2018 for Class 10th
All those students who had appeared for Assam HSLC examination can now check their result. Assam HSLC result is the analysis of the performance in each and every subject of class 10th. HSLC Assam board examination started in the month of February till the first week of March. Now, its time to check your result. Follow the link given below.
- Click Here to check SEBA 10th Result 2018
- Click Here to check SEBA SSLC Result 2018 Roll Number Wise
- Click Here to check Assam SSLC Result Name Wise
Steps to check SEBA Result 2018
As we know that SEBA Result 2018 will display online. So, here, we will discuss the procedure of checking the result. In order to proceed to further follow the steps given below.
Step1: For checking your result online you need to visit the above-mentioned link.
Step2: As you click on a link provided a login window will open on your screen. Here, you will ask you to enter the details mentioned over it.
Step3: For Login, you will require entering your roll number and the roll code if required as exactly mentioned on your admit card.
Step4: Also, enter the captcha which is displayed on the login screen. Then click on the ‘Get result’ button. You can also take the reference of the image as shown below.
Step 5: After submitting the correct details, you will receive your result on your screen displaying your marks obtained in each subject as well as the division(I/ II/ III).
Step6: It is advised to you to check your result carefully and download it.
Step7: Now, take the print out of your SEBA result 2018 and Keep it with you for the future reference. Although your original marksheet will only consider in any case of further documentation or admissions.
Rechecking Procedure of HSLC Answer Scripts
After checking your result, if you are not satisfied with the marks obtained then the SEBA board has provided an option to all the students to apply for the rechecking of your exam paper. For this, you have to go through the certain procedure which we are going to tell you in the below-mentioned context.
In order to conduct rechecking of your HSLC exam paper, you need to apply on its ‘online portal for rechecking of your answer scripts’. But before applying you must ready with the following documents need to be uploaded at the time of filling the desired application.
- Scanned copy of your marksheet of HSLC examination.
- Your roll number or the roll code if required mentioned on your SEBA 10th admit card.
- Your Debit/credit card or Net Banking Details required for the online payment.
- The minimum amount you need to pay for rechecking is Rs. 320/- per subject.
- Your email id (if applicable).
- Your mobile number for future correspondence.
How to Apply for Rechecking HSLC Exam Paper
For applying online you are required to follow the steps as mentioned below. Take a look at them.
- Firstly, provide your HSLC roll number and the roll cod. Then you need to enter the Captcha displayed on your screen and then click on the proceed button. For more clarity take the view of the image as shown below.
- Now, select the maximum 3 subjects for which you want to apply for re-checking.
- Then you are required to upload the scanned copy of your HSLC marksheet having the specifications such as should be in the .jpeg or .jpg or .png format having the file size within 100 KB.
- Now, provide your contact details asked you to enter in the space provided.
- At the end, you are required to make the payment by clicking on ‘Confirm and Pay Online’ button.
- Enter the details required and click on the blue colored ‘Pay Now’ button.
- After successful payment, you will receive your ARN number i.e Application Receipt Number in your mobile number.
- You can also download the invoice for your payment as shown below.
- To check the status of your application you can use your ARN number. You can also take the reference of the image as shown below.
SEBA Compartment HSLC Examination
After the declaration of SEBA result 2018, there are some students are not able to clear all the subjects in the first attempt. So, keeping in mind the betterment of the future of students SEBA board has decided to provide the second chance to the students. The students have to appear for the compartment examination for the desired subject in which they are not able to clear it in the first attempt. For the same you need to apply for the application online on its official website. You are required to provide the login id and the password same as you provided at the time of registration for the examination. The login window is as shown below.
Last Year Statistics of SEBA 10th Result
In this section, we are going to discuss the previous year analysis of Assam HSLC result. Now, if we start talking about the facts and figures involved in it then it is recorded that around 3.80 lakh students have appeared in the examination. Out of which around 54,995 students have passed with the first division, around 80,197 students have passed with the second division and around 43,522 students have passed with the third division.
By analyzing the above-mentioned statistics we are hoping the same increment in the percentage of passing students this year also. So, all those students who are in tension regarding their SEBA 10th result 2018 can take the breath of relief and hope for the best.
About Secondary Education Board of Assam
Secondary Education Board of Assam is termed as SEBA. The board comes into the existence on 14th March, in the year 1962. SEBA board is responsible for conducting the examination at the high school level only. SEBA board is developed with the aim of providing the education at the high school level. At the same time expanding its existence, promoting it among the students of Assam at the state level. SEBA board usually conducts the high school examination in the month of February which continues till the end of March. Apart from this AHSEC has taken the responsibility of conduction of examination at the higher secondary level. To know more about it click here. SEBA board also responsible for conducting the AHM examinations and declares the result at the same time.