SEBA Exam Routine 2019- Assam Board of Secondary Education has released the Assam HSLC Routine 2019 for Class 10th. However, the routine is now revised. The board exams for HSLC is going to conduct from February 14, 2019, to March 06, 2019. Before the exams going to finished in 15 days. But now one more day is added to complete the SEBA exam in 2019. The first exam is of English while the last exam is MIL/ *English (IL). The Candidates can download the SEBA Exam Routine 2019 online at sebaonline.org. Assam board exams for class 10 will be held in the morning and evening shifts i.e. from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. To know more about Assam HSLC Routine 2019, you can check the entire page.
SEBA Exam Routine 2019
The Assam Board exams will be conducted in 857 exam centres across the state. Around 3.57 lakh candidates have registered for the 2019 session examinations. Now, have a look at the table given below to get an idea about the exams.
|SEBA Exam Routine 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Exams||14 Feb 2019|
|The Conclusion of Exams||06 Mar 2019|
Time Table: To check and download the SEBA Exam Routine 2019 Click Here
Check the Entire Exam Routine:
|Exam Date||Morning Shift (9:00 am to 12:00 noon)||Afternoon Shift (1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|14 Feb 2019||English|
|15 Feb 2019||* Textile Design & Clothing
* Wood Craft
|*Retail Trades NSQF
*Private Security NSQF
*Health Care NSQF
|16 Feb 2019||Assamese
*Fiqh & Aquaid
|18 Feb 2019||Social Science|
|22 Feb 2019||General Mathematics||*Music
|23 Feb 2019||*Fine Art|
|25 Feb 2019||General Science|
|26 Feb 2019||MIL/*English|
|28 Feb 2019||Hindi (E)
|01 Mar 2019||Manipuri
|02 Mar 2019||Sanskrit
|06 Mar 2019||*MIL/ *English (IL)|
Steps to Download the Assam HSLC Routine 2019 for Class 10th
Students who will be appearing for exams are anxious to view the SEBA Exam Routine 2019. However, to reduce some anxiety of the students we have given the steps and link to access it. The link will be activated after the official release of the exam dates. So, until then read the steps.
- Visit the link of the time table available on this page.
- A new page will open on the screen with the date sheet in the pdf format.
- In the rightmost corner click on the ‘Pop Out’ button.
- Finally, a new page consisting of the SEBA exam routine in the pdf format will appear on the screen.
- At last click on the downward arrow on the rightmost corner and download it.
List of Subjects in SEBA Exam Routine 2019
The Assam HSLC time table 2019 for class 10th contains the list of subjects whose examination has to be conducted. So to ensure whether the board will conduct the exam for your subject or not look at the list given below.
- General Mathematics
- English (IL)
- Fine Arts
- Retail Trade
- Arabic Literature
- Garment Designing
- General Sciences
- Fiqh & Aquaid
- Wood Craft
- Cane & Bamboo Technology
- Textile Design & Clothing
- Social Science
- Advanced Mathematics
- Home Science
- Computer Science
Assam HSLC Routine 2019: Curriculum for High School ( Class 10th)
Apart from SEBA Exam Routine 2019, we have also provided the curriculum. So, in this section students can check their Class 10th curriculum. They can look at the marks of different subjects.
SEBA Exam Routine 2019: Preparation Tips for the Exams
Students usually face problems while preparing and appearing for the exams. Exams develop a fear, anxiety, and stress in individuals. So, to cope up with them, students need some guidance. In order to help them in this way, we have given below the tips which will prove helpful to them.
- First of all, students should make and follow a timetable. They should allot specified timings to their different subjects.
- Now students must know the syllabus and their weightage in the exams. Further, they should prepare accordingly.
- In order to get an idea about the variety of questions and difficulty level of the exam, they can read the past year question papers.
- Further, to increase their writing speed and finish their exam in time limit students can solve the sample papers.
- They should reach the exam hall before 15 minutes to adjust to the environment.
- Remember not to bring mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc in the exam centre. The board prohibits these items in order to maintain the decorum of the exam hall.
- Exercise and meditate daily to increase your memory and to build up a positive attitude.
Official Website: sebaonline.org
Give your best in the exams and listen carefully to your teachers as they are the best guides. Hope you all score well in the exams.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team for your future. If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section present below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.