Here we present you the recent notifications of SEBA Exam Routine 2019. So, students who wish to attain the complete information about the forthcoming exams can follow this page. Further, the board will release the notifications on the official website i.e. sebaonline.org. related to SEBA Exam Routine 2019. As this year the class 10th exams were conducted successfully. Now its time for 2019 session so students who will appear for the exams can look at the dates given below. However, the board has not released the exam dates but we provide you with the expected dates. As in 2018, the board conducted exams from mid-February to 2nd week of March, this session also the same is expected to be happening.
- Assam board has introduced the changes in the practical examinations. To know in detail check out the image attached below.
- Board has announced to conduct to 4th unit test as a pre-test before appearing for 2019.
SEBA Exam Routine 2019
Assam HSLC Time Table 2019 for Class 10th will be released soon by the board. The last session the board conducted the examinations in 2 shifts i.e. morning and afternoon. The timings for the morning session were 9 AM to 12 PM while 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM for the afternoon session. So, we have provided the important dates in the table given below. Have a look at them to get an idea about the exams.
|SEBA Exam Routine 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Exams||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|The Conclusion of Exams||2nd week Mar 2019|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download SEBA Exam Routine 2019 from the official website: sebaonline.org
Steps to Download the Assam HSLC Time Table 2019 for Class 10th
Students who will be appearing for exams are anxious to view the SEBA Exam Routine 2019. But till now the board has not released it. However, to reduce some anxiety of the students we have given the steps and link to access it. The link will be activated after the official release of the exam dates. So, till then read the steps.
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. sebaonline.org to download the SEBA Exam Routine 2019.
- After that click on the quick link section present in the left corner of the homepage.
- Then click on the SEBA Exam Routine 2019 link.
- Finally, a new page consisting of the timetable will appear on the screen. It will be available in pdf format.
- At last, as per your convenience download the timetable.
List of Subjects in SEBA Exam Routine 2019
The Assam HSLC time table 2019 for class 10th contains the list of subjects whose examination has to be conducted. So to ensure whether the board will conduct the exam for your subject or not look at the list given below.
- General Mathematics
- English (IL)
- Fine Arts
- Retail Trade
- Arabic Literature
- Garment Designing
- General Sciences
- Fiqh & Aquaid
- Wood Craft
- Cane & Bamboo Technology
- Textile Design & Clothing
- Social Science
- Advanced Mathematics
- Home Science
- Computer Science
Curriculum for High School ( Class 10th)
Apart from SEBA Exam Routine 2019, we have also provided the curriculum. So, in this section students can check their Class 10th curriculum. They can look at the marks of different subjects.
Preparation Tips for the Exams
Students usually face problems while preparing and appearing for the exams. Exams develop a fear, anxiety and stress in individuals. So, to cope up with them, students need some guidance. In order to help them in this way, we have given below the tips which will prove helpful to them.
- First of all, students should make and follow a timetable. They should allot specified timings to their different subjects.
- Now students must know the syllabus and their weightage in the exams. Further, they should prepare accordingly.
- In order to get an idea about the variety of questions and difficulty level of the exam, they can read the past year question papers.
- Further, to increase their writing speed and finish their exam in time limit students can solve the sample papers.
- They should reach the exam hall before 15 minutes to adjust to the environment.
- Remember not to bring mobile phones, electronic gadgets etc in the exam centre. The board prohibits these items in order to maintain the decorum of the exam hall.
- Exercise and meditate daily to increase your memory and to build up a positive attitude.
Give your best in the exams and listen carefully to your teachers as they are the best guides. Hope you all score well in the exams.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team for your future. If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section present below.