The Board of Secondary Education known as SEBA has released the dates of the exam for class 10. SEBA Exam Routine 2018 has contained all the details that are important for the students. The exam will start on February 16, 2018. The very first exam is of English subject. The examinations will end on March 08, 2018. The exams will be held in two shifts, morning and afternoon. Almost every exam has been conducted on the morning shift except Bengali. The morning shift will start from 9 AM to 12 PM. The afternoon shift will start at 1:20 PM to 4:30 PM. The students will get total 3 hours to complete the exam of Elective Languages. For the Lieu Languages, students will get 2 hours. For more information regarding SEBA Exam Routine 2018, you can check the entire page.
SEBA Exam Routine 2018
Assam HSLC Time Table 2018 for Class 10th has contained all the important details such as subject name, exam date, exam time, and the day of the exam. You can check the important dates related to SEBA Exam Routine 2018 from the table given below:
|Exam Date||Day of Exam||Morning Shift (From 9 AM to 12 PM)||Afternoon Shift (From 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|16 Feb 2018||Friday||English||–|
|19 Feb 2018||Monday||General Mathematics||–|
|21 Feb 2018||Wednesday||MIL / *English (IL)||–|
|22 Feb 2018||Thursday||*Fine Art (E)
*IT / ITEs (E)
*Retail Trade (E)
|23 Feb 2018||Friday||Manipuri (E)
|24 Feb 2018||Saturday||Hindi (E)
*Garment Designing (E)
|27 Feb 2018||Tuesday||General Science||–|
|28 Feb 2018||Wednesday||*Fiqh & Aquaid
*Wood Craft (E)
*Cane & Bamboo Technology (E)
|03 Mar 2018||Saturday||* Textile Design & Clothing (E)||–|
|05 Mar 2018||Monday||Social Science||–|
|07 Mar 2018||Wednesday||Assamese (E)||–|
|08 Mar 2018||Thursday||Sanskrit (E)
Advanced Mathematics (E)
Home Science (E)
Computer Science (E)
Time Table: Click Here to check SEBA Exam Routine 2018 for class 10.
How to Download SEBA Exam Routine 2018
The students who are going to appear for the examination can download SEBA Exam Routine 2018 by following the steps given below:
Step-1: Go to the official website.
Step-2: Click on the button named as “Notification”.
Step-3: Then you will get the list of the notifications. You will have to check the notification named as “Programme for HSLC/AHM Examination 2018 (Theory Examination)”.
Step-4: Click on the “Download” button.
Step-5: Take the printout of the timetable for the future reference.
Important Instructions Related to SEBA Exam Routine 2018
There are some important points regarding SEBA Exam Routine 2018. You can check it from below:
- The Officer-in-charge will take care that you will get 10 minutes extra to read the question paper. In the morning shift, you will get the time between 8:50 to 9:00 AM and in evening from 1:20 to 1:30 PM.
- There will be the separate question paper for the subjects Assamese, Bengali, Hindi & Urdu MIL for high madrassa candidates. These subjects will consist 50 marks. The time duration will be 2 hours.
- The time duration for the Elective Languages will be 3 hours and for Lieu Languages 2 hours.
- There will be the common question paper of group A & B for the subjects Assamese (E), Bengali(E), Bodo(E), Hindi(E), Manipuri (E) and Santhali (E) irrespective of Elective and Lieu languages.
- The candidates who will choose elective language will have to appear for both groups A & B. Candidates who will choose Lieu Language will have to appear for group A only.
What to Carry on Exam Day?
The students should carry the important kinds of stuff at the time of the examination. It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card. It works as an identity proof for the students because it contains the name of the student, name of his/her parents, student’s roll number, school name etc. Apart from the admit card some basic stuff are there that should be carried by the students. These pieces of stuff are pen, pencil, scale, eraser, sharpener etc. For the Mathematics Exam, it is important to take the lead pencil, blue and black pen, protractor, dividers, geometry box. The students should carry colored pencils, colored pens at the time of Geography examination. You are advised to carry highlighter for enhancing the important points. Candidates can also carry the glue stick for any accident that can happen suddenly.
Dos and Don’ts at the Time of Exam
The students who are going to appear the exam of class 10 are very new to give the board exams. So they may have many questions about the exam in term of what to do or what they should not do. Here are the list of most common dos and don’ts for the exam.
- The students should get up early and when they feel fresh, they can start their studies.
- The students should not be nervous while preparing any subject or giving the exam.
- You must carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- You are advised to come to exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time slot.
- Do not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- First, attempt the question which seems easy to you and after that attempt the rest of the questions.
- Write the answers clearly. Do not mess up the answers with one another.
- If you will make the diagrams or pictures in the exam then make them neat and clean. It would be easy for the evaluator to check it.
- Do not carry any extra paper or any electronic gadget in the exam hall.
- You should carry some extra pens and pencils. So if you would get any trouble, you can use them.
Click Here to Bookmark & Stay Updated regarding Assam HSLC Exam Result 2018 after exams.