Here we have come up again with a new topic to provide you details about SEBA Admit Card 2019. As you know that 2018 session has been finished. So, now, it is the time for the aspirants of 2019 session students. The exams of class 10 will be held in the month of February 2019. It is very important for the students to carry the admit card in the exam. So, SEBA Admit Card 2019 will be disclosed online on the official website sebaonline.org. In order to download the admit card, you will have to submit requisite details. After submitting the details, Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019 will appear in the pdf format. To know more information about SEBA Admit Card 2019, you can check the entire article.
SEBA Admit Card 2019
For the students, it is the most important factor to know the related dates of the admit card. So, here we are providing the important dates which will give you the idea of the availability of the admit card and the commencement of the exams. As per the last year’s dates, you can check the expected dates from the table given below:
|SEBA Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|The Availability of the Admit Card||4th week of Jan 2019|
|The Beginning of the Exams||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Last Day of the Exams||4th week of Mar 2019|
Admit Card: The Students will be able to Download Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019 from the official website: sebaonline.org
How to Download SEBA Admit Card 2019?
For the students who are going to give the exams of class 10 from Assam board, it is very important to download the admit card. SEBA Admit Card 2019 is compulsory for the candidates to carry. So, to do so, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SEBA.
- You can do so by hitting the link provided on this page.
- Once, you will click the link, you will be redirected to the new window.
- On that window, you will have to enter some required details.
- After entering the information, you will have to submit it.
- When you will hit the submit button, your admit card will appear to you.
- It will be available in the pdf format and will contain all the useful information.
- First of all, you are suggested to check all the details of the admit card.
- After checking the information, you are advised to take the printout of it for the future reference.
Informations Available on SEBA Admit Card 2019
In this section, we are going to discuss the details available on the admit card. Once, you will download Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019, there will be information available on it. The details will include the personal and educational information. So, we are providing those basic details which will be present on the admit card. You can check it form the points given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- School Name
- School Code
- Subjects Name
- Code of the Subjects
- Exam Centre
- Centre Code
- Some Other Important Information
Other Things to Carry With Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is the document which is used as the identity proof for the candidates. So, it very important to carry it while appearing for the examination. But along with the admit card, you are suggested to carry the other identity proof also. In this category, you can carry the documents such as Aadhar Card/ College Photo ID Card. If the candidate is having the Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence etc.
FAQs Related to SEBA Admit Card 2019
There are various questions which confuse the students. So, here in this section, we are providing the frequently asked questions of the students. You can check it from below:
- I have received my SEBA Admit Card 2019 but I want to change the exam center. How can I do so?
Ans. The facility to change the exam center is not provided by SEBA Board.
- How will I get my Admit Card or to whom should I contact regarding Assam HSLC Admit Card 2019?
Ans. The candidates will get the admit card on the official website of Assam board. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by entering the required details.
- Will the hard copy of admit card be sent to my address?
Ans. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates address. The students will have to download it from the link provided above.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.