Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to submit AISSEE application form. Students can now submit the form till December 3, 2020, by 5 PM online at aissee.nta.nic.in. To apply for AISSEE 2021, a student has to register online and then fill in necessary details in the application form. Also, they need to upload the scanned images of the document and pay the required amount of application fee. It is to be noted that Sainik School admission form 2021 can be submitted by online mode only. Application submitted by any other is not accepted. Check more details on Sainik School Admission Form 2021 like schedule, how to apply, etc from this page.
Latest: AISSEE 2021 application form last date extended. Apply now from the direct link below.
Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22
The application form for AISSEE 2021 is released for class VI and IX. Students can select the class and school for which they wish to apply for. Students can check the schedule for AISSEE 2021 application form as provided in the table below:
|Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22||Important dates|
|Release of Sainik school admission form||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Application form correction facility starts from|
|AISSEE 2021 exam date||10 Jan 2021|
Apply here: Click Here to fill Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22.
Documents Required for Sainik School Admission Form 2021
Students applying for the Sainik School admission test can keep the following documents ready. This will help the students to fill the form easily and provide the correct information in it.
- Date of birth certificate / school records.
- A valid Id proof – School ID card or PAN Card or Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), or Passport Number or any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.
- Mobile number or email id (of their own or their parent’s).
- Scanned documents of photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Committee / Board / Corporation or Registrar of Births and Deaths or transfer certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificates, service certificate.
- Credit / debit card for making payments.
Images to Upload in AISSEE 2021 Application Form
In the application form, candidates will need to upload the scanned image of the documents as per the format and specification provided in the table below –
|Images to upload||Format||Size|
|Candidate’s Photo||JPG or JPEG||10 kb to 200 kb|
|Candidate’s Signature||JPG or JPEG||4 kb to 30 kb|
|Candidate’s left hand thumb (LHT) impression||JPG or JPEG||10 kb and 50 kb|
|Domicile certificate, caste certificate or service|
|JPG or JPEG||100 kb to 500 kb|
Important Points for uploading Photograph / Signature / LHT / Other certificates
- Candidate’s need to upload their passport size colour photo which must be taken on or after 1st July 2020.
- The photo may preferably indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph should be without cap or goggles. Furthermore, polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- It is advised to keep at least 6 to 8 copies of the same photograph as it will be required in the further rounds of admission.
- Signatures should be done by the student itself and in running handwriting.
- Signatures done in capital letters are not acceptable.
- You should put your full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- Before uploading the image, ensure that the images are clear and proper.
- In case if a candidate does not have their domicile certificate, they can upload the domicile certificate of the parent in the relevant filed. However, proof of domicile of successful candidates are to be furnished during admission.
AISSEE 2021 Application Fee
Students will need to pay the required amount of application fee as provided below:
|General/OBC (NCL)/Wards of Defence Personnel||Rs. 550|
|SC / ST||Rs. 400|
Mode of payment: The above given amount of application fee by Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Paytm Services.
How to Apply for Sainik School Admission 2021
To apply for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Test (AISSEE), students can check the step-by-step instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link provided on this page to register for the exam online.
- After this, the students will need to enter personal details like their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email id, id proof details, etc.
- After entering the registration details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Next, you will need to review the details provided in the registration form and then click on tick box and finally submit the registration form.
- Once you submit the registration form, candidates will receive login detail like their application number.
Step 2: Fill in details in Online application
- In the application form, students will need to select the choice of the school, exam centre.
- Review the details as submitted in the form, as once you have selected the school and exam centre, these cannot be changed further.
Step 3: Upload images in the form
- Next, the students have to upload the scanned images of the necessary documents as per the format and specifications.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Once you have uploaded the image, the next thing to do is to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- After the payment is done, you can take a print out of the confirmation page and finally submit the application form.
Details to Fill in AISSEE 2021 Application Form
In AISSE 2021 application form, students will need to enter the following details:
- Candidate’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- State of Domicile.
- Sub Category.
- Whether sibling is studying in Sainik School?
- Class for which admission is sought.
- School where admission is sought.
- Medium of the exam.
- Choice of exam centre.
Parents Income Details
- Father’s qualification, occupation, annual income.
- Mother’s qualification, occupation and annual income.
AISSEE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for AISSEE 2021 is issued for the students who successfully register for the entrance exam. AISSEE admit card is released for the candidates by online mode only. To download it, students will have to log in by entering details like their application number and password. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the students via post or email. It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details. It is mandatory for the students to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam.
About Sainik Schools
Sainik Schools were originated to serve as an ideal residential educational institution for the deserving boys and girls hailing especially from the rural areas of the country. The training imparted in Sainik Schools is to shape their social attitudes and meaningful approach to life and make them responsible citizens of India and leaders in different walks of life. Presently, there are 33 Sainik Schools spread across various states of India. There are a total of 100 number of seats for admission in class 6 and 9 in these schools.
FAQs on Sainik School Admission Form 2021
Ans. Students apply for Sainik School admission 2021, will need their date of birth certificate or school records indicating their DOB, name, etc, scanned image of their passport colour photo, signature, left-thumb impression, domicile certificate, category certificate, etc.
Ans. Students have to submit the form on before 19 Nov and the payment for the application fee can be done by November 19 till 5:00 PM.
Ans. In case if a candidate is having difficulty to apply for admission, they can take help of the Common Services Centre (CSC). You can check the complete list of these centers at csc.gov.in and use the services for online
submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet.
If you have any questions related to Sainik School Admission Form 2021, then you may ask in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.