Ruk Jana Nahi Question Papers – MPSOS Education Board has provided the old question papers for class 10th and 12th. It is available for the year 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 in the pdf format. You can download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi question papers online at mpsos.nic.in or from the direct link on this page. Students can use the previous year question papers pdf to prepare for the exam better. By solving the previous year papers, you can also get an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam. Check more details on Ruk Jana Nahi previous year question papers from this page.
Ruk Jana Nahi Question Papers
In Ruk Jana Nahi class 10th & 12th question paper, students will need to solve 28 number of questions of maximum 100 marks. Students will get a maximum of 03 hours duration to complete the exam. You can download the Ruk Jana Nahi old question papers pdf below.
- Click here to download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi question paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Jun 2018 question paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna Jun 2018 Class 12th (Part 1) Question Paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna Jun 2018 Class 12th (Part 2) Question Paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna December 2017 Class 10th Question Paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna December 2017 Class 12th Question Paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna December 2016 Class 10th Question Paper.
- Click here to download Ruk Jana Nahi Yojna December 2016 Class 12th Question Paper.
Importance of Solving Ruk Jana Nahi Question Papers
It is advised to the candidates to solve previous year question papers to prepare for the exam. Below we have mentioned importance of MPSOS 10th, 12th ruk jana nahi question papers:
- By solving previous year papers, you will get an idea of the difficulty level of the question paper and the type of questions asked in the exam.
- You should start solving the previous year papers once you have completed the syllabus and done with the basics.
- This will also help you analyse your performance, and identify topics which you need to work on.
Ruk Jana Exam Date 2020
The board has released the time table for Ruk Jana Nahi 10th, 12th online. The exam will start from August 17 till 26 for class 10th and for class 12th, the exam will be held from August 17 till 31, 2020. You can check the complete date sheet for Ruk Jana Nahi 10th, 12th exam from the table below.
MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th exam date 2020
|Exam date||Exam day||Subject name|
|17 Aug 2020||Monday||General Language- Urdu (508)|
|18 Aug 2020||Tuesday||Mathematics (100)|
|19 Aug 2020||Wednesday||Social Science (300)|
|20 Aug 2020||Thursday||Special Language Hindi (001)|
|21 Aug 2020||Friday||General language English (411)|
|24 Aug 2020||Monday||Science (200)|
|25 Aug 2020||Tuesday||General Language Hindi (401)|
|26 Aug 2020||Wednesday||Beauty & Wellness|
Banking & Financial services
Physical Education & Sports
Travel & Toursim
MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 12th exam date 2020
|Exam date||Exam day||Subject name|
|17 Aug 2020||Monday||Geography (120)|
Crop production & Horticulture (420)
Anatomy Physiology & Health (620)
Still life & Design (520)
|18 Aug 2020||Tuesday||Sanskrit (003)|
|19 Aug 2020||Wednesday||History (110)|
Business Studies (310)
Ele of Science & Maths useful for Agriculture (410)
Home Management Nutrition & Textile (610)
|20 Aug 2020||Thursday||Book Keeping & Accountancy (320)|
|21 Aug 2020||Friday||Sociology (165)|
|24 Aug 2020||Monday||Political Science (130)|
Animal Hus, Milk trade, Poultry farming & Fishery (430)
Element of Science (631)
Business Economics (331)
History of Indian Art (530)
|25 Aug 2020||Tuesday||Biology|
Drawing & Designing
|26 Aug 2020||Wednesday||Second general Language Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Kannad & Oriya|
|27 Aug 2020||Thursday||Special Language Hindi (001), English (002), Urdu (005)|
|28 Aug 2020||Friday||Higher Mathematics (150)|
IT, Security Voc
|31 Aug 2020||Monday||Informatic Practice (151)|
Indian Music (161)
About MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi Exam
Under Ruk Jana Nahi exam scheme, students who failed in the main examination will get an opportunity to take the exam again. For the subjects for which the examination is given, students will have to pay the examination fees separately. The scheme was started with an objective to provide a chance to students who have failed in their first attempt. This scheme is also open to those students who were not able to take the board exams this year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.