Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card December 2019 has been released. So, all the students who are going to appear for the December session can now download their admit card through the link provided below. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the admit card for class 12th student on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. To attain Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card December 2019, the students need to enter their roll number and the captcha code. To know more about the admit card have a complete look at the content below.
Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card December 2019
Madhya Pradesh Open board is going to conduct the class 12th exams in the month of December. But before that, the board releases the admit card for all the desired students. The prior year, class 12th admit card was released on November 19. However, this year the board has released a month earlier. To know the important dates regarding the class 12th admit card, let us look at the table below.
|Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card December 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||26 Oct 2019|
|Start Date of Exam||02 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Exam||13 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card December 2019 Click Here
How To Download Ruk Jana Nahi 12th Admit Card 2019
Madhya Pradesh Open board releases the admit card on its official website. The students can either click on the link provided on this page. Or you can visit the official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to downlaod theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link given above to visit the official website.
Step.2- After this, a new page of login will appear in front of you. On this page, you need to fill your roll number in the space provided on the page.
Step.3- Once you have filled the details, click on the “Search” button.
Step.4- Your admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details and download it for future purposes.
Importance of Class 12th Admit Card 2019
Admit card acts as an identity proof of the students appearing in class 12th exams. All the students appearing in the exam need to carry their admit card along with them. Any student found without the admit card can not enter the exam hall. It consists of personal, educational and test centre related details. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Board’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the Student
- Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some general instructions which a student should know before appearing in the exam.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the mandatory documents or not to the exam centre.
- The students need to make sure that no family member or friend is allowed inside the exam centre.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Use of abusive language is prohibited inside the exam hall. Students found using such languages will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give further examination.
- No unwanted stationery items or electronic gadgets such as calculators, mobile phones, headphones, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is mandatory for the students to submit their answer sheet to the invigilator present at the time before leaving the exam.
- The invigilator will not give permission to any student to go out of the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the best for the exams!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.