The students of Class 10th who had applied for Ruk Jana Nahi scheme can now check the date sheet for the same. The exams will be conducted from June 09, 2018.The students will appear for Social Science first. The last exam will be of General Language – Hindi which will be held on June 16, 2018. The exams will be conducted for 3 hours. The timing of the exams is 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018 has contained all the important details regarding the exams such as timings of the exams, date, subject code and the subject name. For more details regarding the timetable, you can check the entire page.
Latest: Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018 is available now. You can check it from the link given below.
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018
As you know that Madhya Pradesh Open School has released the date sheet. To check the timetable of Ruk Jana Nahi scheme for class 10 June session, you can check this page.
|Exam Dates||Subject Code||Subject Name||Day of the Exams|
|09 Jun 2018||300||Social Science||Saturday|
|11 Jun 2018||001||Hindi||Monday|
|12 Jun 2018||200||Science||Tuesday|
|13 Jun 2018||411||General Language – English||Wednesday|
|14 Jun 2018||100||Mathematics||Thursday|
|15 Jun 2018||508||General language – Urdu||Friday|
|16 Jun 2018||401||General Language – Hindi||Saturday|
Time Table: Click Here to check Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018.
How to Download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018?
The students who are going to appear in the exams of Ruk Jana Nahi scheme must download the timetable. To do so, they can check the steps given below:
Step-1: Go to the official website first. You can also download the timetable by using the direct link given on this page.
Step-2: Then click on the link named as “Time Table Ruk Jana Nahi 10th exam June 2018”.
Step-3: Then the timetable will appear to you.
Step-4: Download the date sheet and take the printout for the future reference.
Important Points Related to Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table June 2018
You can check the necessary points given below:
- Please note down or take the printout of the timetable given above.
- The exams will be conducted as per the schedule even if there will be any Government holiday.
- The practical exams will be conducted in the specified centres. Students are advised to get the idea of the date and time through the chief of the exam centre.
- If there will be any change in the exam date or time then it will be uploaded on the official website of MPSOS and the respective exam centres will be informed.
- If you are having issues then you can send the email to email@example.com.
- The studenst will have to appear in the allotted exam centres only.
Dos and Don’ts for the Examination
- The students are advised to read the timetable carefully so that they wouldnt have any confusion.
- The students must carry their admit cards to the examination centre. The students will not be allowed to give the examination without the admit card.
- Any kind of electronic gadget or mobile phone is prohibited in the exam centre.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination centre half an hour before the exam time.
Tips for the Students
- Solve the previous years question papers for the better preparation.
- Be calm and focused at the time of giving the exam.
- Learn from the books recommended by the board or faculties.
- Write the answers carefully and clearly.
- Mention all the correct details on the answer sheets like roll number, subject code, sub name etc.
- Have some extra pens at the time of giving the exam.
- Clearly mention the question number or the answer number on the answer sheet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.