Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019 has been revised. Students appearing for class 10th exams under this Yojna can now check and download their new time table through the link below. As per Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019 the exam are going to start from December 06, 2019. The first exam is of General Language. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the time table on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019 is available in a pdf format. Now, to know the dates of exam, steps to download the time table and other details follow the content given below.
Latest: Ruk Jana Nahi exam due on December 14, 2019, has been postponed. It will now be held on December 20, 2019. Check details below.
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019
MP Open board conduct the Ruk Jana Nahi class 10th exams in two sessions. One in the month of June and the other in the month of December. The board is now all set to conduct the exams for the December session. Now, to know the entire time table have a look at the table given below.
Examination Timings: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
|Day and Date||Important Dates|
|06 Dec 2019|
|General Language – Urdu (508),|
|07 Dec 2019|
|09 Dec 2019|
|General Language- Hindi (401)|
|Special Language – Hindi (001),|
Urdu (008), Sanskrit (012)
|General Language- English (411)|
|12 Dec 2019|
|13 Dec 2019|
|Social Science (300)|
|NSQF (IT, Security, Beauty & Wellness, Banking &|
Financial services, Electrical technology.
Health Care, Physical Education & Sports,
Retail, Travel & Tourism
Time Table: To check and download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019 Click Here
Ruk Jana Nahi Exam Postponed Notice
Steps To Download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2019
To download the time table online students need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the time table available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on it a new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your time table in a pdf format.
4th Step- Check all the dates present on your time table carefully and download it for further assistance.
Details Present On Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2020
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2020 consists of the following details. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Name of examination
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- List of Important Instructions
Preparation Tips For Board Exams- Know Here
To prepare for the board exams students need to have a strategy. So, here we are with some of the following preparation tips.
- To start the preparation it is advised to the students to make a proper routine first. Plan from which subject you want to start first.
- Go through the prescribed syllabus of the subject and make a list of all the topics you need to prepare.
- While preparing any topic try to understand the basic concepts of the questions.
- Practice the sample papers to become familiar with the types of the questions as well as the pattern of the paper.
- Along with this, you can also go through the last year question papers.
- Before the exam, day take the revision of all the topics you have prepared for the exams.
- Do not take too much stress for the exams and do your best.
Some Important Instructions
Along with the dates of the examinations, MPSOS has also released some of the important instructions. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- The dates of the examination released are final. There will be no change in the exam dates under any circumstance.
- The practical exams of the students who were not able to clear it before will held at the respective exam centre only.
- The admit card of the eligible students will be provided online. Students can check all the details and mak the corrections on it if required.
- Along with this, you can also make the use of Book Bank Yojna. Once the exams get over, submit your old books here and get the new books for the next session.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.